New Guardian system

We've received many complaints that there're no law whatsoever here on Nova, and we'd like to change that. We can't rely on the old Guardian system right now since there's no way that you would leave your clan just for keeping the peace here.

That's why we're going to have a new system: the Council. The Council will be comprised of three most trusted, active and impartial members of the community, and they will have the power to recruit others to help them uphold the law. They WON'T have to leave their own clans to do that, and they will receive additional benefits and rewards for their work.

So, right now I ask each person who has a character of 20th lvl or higher to nominate ONE candidate for this Council - one player who, in your opinion, can be trusted with this responsibility. The candidate should be an active, well-known player.
There're a few rules for this:
1: You can't nominate yourself.
2: Your character should be at least lvl 20 to have a vote.
3: The vote will have more weight if you nominate a member of ANOTHER clan, not your own.
4: All three members of this Council must come from different clans.

We'll check all candidates and seed out the ones who've broken the rules in recent times.
Also, The Council will have means of contacting me outside the game, which will be beneficial to us all.

Please, give your recommendations and opinions.
Comments
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
Valkyrie,

You made me proud by this post. I am lucky to have u among us all in Eli.

I hope people listen to your words of wisdom and stop all the ridiculous hating and childish drama.

I just want to play, and play fairly with my my clannies, and friends with no unnecessary BS.

I implore the players on this server to listen to this advice and just play the game.

I am getting tired of visiting threads to find volumes and volumes of absurd assumptions laid out by people who are not even close to me or the people they are talking about.

My relationships are no ones business but my own and the people I choose to share myself with.
Valkyrie, true
I dont normally post but I believe Valkyrie is a 100% right. This is a game we should all have fun and we should all stick to the rules. Let’s let the nonsense go away and all play the game the way we have for the last 5 years. PS I like being in Elitest and I’m not planning on leaving
People, please stop this. My eyes are bleeding just looking through these pages. Oh, my poor eyes...
Removed by user
Let all unhappiness be settled on the battlefield such as clan wars. Please don’t resort to personal attacks. just have fun and friends.
A large step in the right direction would be the removal of all the negative posts on this thread. Taking the bait and reacting was wrong of me, and therefore I did delete everything and I hope others will too. I will not stop defending my friends, but in the future will simply write "Stop" when I think someone has crossed the line into bullying. I hope we all can continue discussions without the personal attacks in the future and I do appreciate that Valkyrie took the time to write this post, thank You for setting the example.

p.s. going to my little clan for my holidays is completely unrelated to any drama, so please don't make assumptions or negative comments about it. I will be enjoying my vacation
Storm Kat, Valkyrie,

done
Storm Kat, Sydeste,

Thank you! Now when Dreidan returns, he won't have to read all the nonsense we wrote and he will be able to focus on what really matters. I hope the rest of the players follow suit.
has it got to be 3,
why not just have the 4 that keeps coming up from everyone,
then everyone is happy

Leane from Inferno Elite
autum winter from The Fallen
Palasa from Ninth Legion
rhatmes from Elitists

and then they can choose who they want to help them
Great point Kat. I hope all take your advise
lol worst idea ever and open to soooooo much abuse
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.