New Guardian system

We've received many complaints that there're no law whatsoever here on Nova, and we'd like to change that. We can't rely on the old Guardian system right now since there's no way that you would leave your clan just for keeping the peace here.

That's why we're going to have a new system: the Council. The Council will be comprised of three most trusted, active and impartial members of the community, and they will have the power to recruit others to help them uphold the law. They WON'T have to leave their own clans to do that, and they will receive additional benefits and rewards for their work.

So, right now I ask each person who has a character of 20th lvl or higher to nominate ONE candidate for this Council - one player who, in your opinion, can be trusted with this responsibility. The candidate should be an active, well-known player.
There're a few rules for this:
1: You can't nominate yourself.
2: Your character should be at least lvl 20 to have a vote.
3: The vote will have more weight if you nominate a member of ANOTHER clan, not your own.
4: All three members of this Council must come from different clans.

We'll check all candidates and seed out the ones who've broken the rules in recent times.
Also, The Council will have means of contacting me outside the game, which will be beneficial to us all.

Please, give your recommendations and opinions.
Comments
vote for Leane
I vote for Rhatmes.
leane.
OthieI'd like to Nominate this guy right here.......

http://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=Glean

I agree 100%. Glean is one of the most amazing person I have met in this game, a caring, generous, fair friend.
I vote for Leane
Palasa of 9th
Removed by user
I nominate Palasa from 9th
I believe autum winter would be a wonderful choice. She has a depth and breadth of game knowledge, is fair minded and has treated her fellow gamers with respect while comporting herself with honor and dignity.
Autum Winter. Not because she is my clannie but because she knows a lot about the game.
I would be happy with Leane or Glean
If no one from my clan is an admin, I will not tolerate and make trouble. You can remove me from game if you wish and game knows that I buy too much.

Pandor and Ingslng are also great cashers like me. We pay too much to game and we want a gaurdian from our clan. It is our right.

I vote for Rhatmes.
P H A N T O MIf no one from my clan is an admin, I will not tolerate and make trouble. You can remove me from game if you wish and game knows that I buy too much.

Pandor and Ingslng are also great cashers like me. We pay too much to game and we want a gaurdian from our clan. It is our right.

I vote for Rhatmes.

nice attitude like always
Removed by user
I think people might be misunderstanding. The job is not admin. The job is guardian, so that means if I remember correctly you’re not influencing the game. You’re just there to assist if someone breaks the rules you just report to Dreidan. You monitor chat for violations and can silence people and then when a bug complaint comes in, report to Dreidan so we get faster response. I don’t believe it will influence how the game is structured i.e. cap raises /wanted changes so I don’t know that it matters much which clan it comes from. I think they just want multiple clans so there’s some diversity.

If anyone remembers midnite98, I assume we will be doing what she used to do as in sitting at winery to guide new players that join and give out silences when necessary. But I could be wrong. I think everyone saw council and just jumped thinking it means we will make executive decisions cause that’s what clan council does. I saw the comment chain and it seemed a little misguided. I’m sure Dreidan will clarify, just didn’t want misunderstandings to arise. :)

EDIT

I think all choices so far qualify as good active players! And just good to have active players communicate any kind of errors. And also thank you all for vote of confidence!
LeaneI think people might be misunderstanding. The job is not admin. The job is guardian, so that means if I remember correctly you’re not influencing the game. You’re just there to assist if someone breaks the rules you just report to Dreidan. You monitor chat for violations and can silence people and then when a bug complaint comes in, report to Dreidan so we get faster response. I don’t believe it will influence how the game is structured i.e. cap raises so I don’t know that it matters much which clan it comes from.

If anyone remembers midnite98, I assume we will be doing what she used to do as in sitting at winery to guide new players that join and give out silences when necessary. But I could be wrong. I think everyone saw council and just jumped thinking it means we will make executive decisions cause that’s what clan council does. I saw the comment chain and it seemed a little misguided.

guess your more or less right. anyway i expect dreidan will keep the last word on decisions
I vote leane since I cant vote for myself rofl
LeaneI think people might be misunderstanding. The job is not admin. The job is guardian, so that means if I remember correctly you’re not influencing the game. You’re just there to assist if someone breaks the rules you just report to Dreidan. You monitor chat for violations and can silence people and then when a bug complaint comes in, report to Dreidan so we get faster response. I don’t believe it will influence how the game is structured i.e. cap raises /wanted changes so I don’t know that it matters much which clan it comes from. I think they just want multiple clans so there’s some diversity.

If anyone remembers midnite98, I assume we will be doing what she used to do as in sitting at winery to guide new players that join and give out silences when necessary. But I could be wrong. I think everyone saw council and just jumped thinking it means we will make executive decisions cause that’s what clan council does. I saw the comment chain and it seemed a little misguided. I’m sure Dreidan will clarify, just didn’t want misunderstandings to arise. :)

I agree with you. It'll be the way you say. I think the Council will be the moderators. The Guardians will be help players with questions and make their work on the positions Academie, Winery and Fort Giard. Shift for 2h to 4h. Say as Guardian you report complaints to the Council and the Gag then. The moderators also have to work. And must stand for 2h - 4h or more. This will not a Position to play out his POWER.
After I read the comments of Leane I'm even more willing to give her my vote. She really seems to know what to do and what's the issue so I think she could be best to help little/new Players and keep an eye on game.
Removed by user
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.