New Guardian system

We've received many complaints that there're no law whatsoever here on Nova, and we'd like to change that. We can't rely on the old Guardian system right now since there's no way that you would leave your clan just for keeping the peace here.

That's why we're going to have a new system: the Council. The Council will be comprised of three most trusted, active and impartial members of the community, and they will have the power to recruit others to help them uphold the law. They WON'T have to leave their own clans to do that, and they will receive additional benefits and rewards for their work.

So, right now I ask each person who has a character of 20th lvl or higher to nominate ONE candidate for this Council - one player who, in your opinion, can be trusted with this responsibility. The candidate should be an active, well-known player.
There're a few rules for this:
1: You can't nominate yourself.
2: Your character should be at least lvl 20 to have a vote.
3: The vote will have more weight if you nominate a member of ANOTHER clan, not your own.
4: All three members of this Council must come from different clans.

We'll check all candidates and seed out the ones who've broken the rules in recent times.
Also, The Council will have means of contacting me outside the game, which will be beneficial to us all.

Please, give your recommendations and opinions.
Comments
dich,
After reading all the ridiculous stuff she wrote in phantoms aoh stalling post I don’t see how it’s possible to make leane a guardian with such a negative and hostile attitude.

This immature behavior is unfit to silence anyone yet alone have any kind of further responsibility on our server.

We need grown ups to play this role, not angry jealous little girls who spout off the F word in threads because they can not contain their envious rage.

Much respect to you Dreidan, Elitists have faith that u will visit Leane’s responses on phantoms post and come to your own conclusion that she is clearly unfit to have any responsibility on Nova.
I nominate Autum Winter, she's always helpful and knows the game well. As far as I can tell, she's never threatened to make the game hell for not getting their way, which is a nice quality to have for this kind of job...in my opinion, but what do I know? I'm just a little guy. What I DO know is I get a nomination, and so there it is. I'd nominate Leane, but she's my clannie and that seems biased.
Removed by user
vote autum winter
http://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=Qwery
vote Qwery
If she is up for it, I would love to have Leane in a guardian-function. However, I'd understand if she thought it is a lot of work and wouldn't want to do it for a dying server. Leane is a kind, smart and supportive person who is generally a really nice person.

@PHANTOM: Dude, wtf?! This is exactly the kind of shit why people don't vote on one of your clan members. Grow the fuck up and accept that you can't control the outcome of everything with a big mouth and wallet.
However, I agree that for this 3-headed guardian system to work, we'd have to choose 3 people from the 2 biggest clans and then one from another smaller clan. So I'd think one from either elitists, inferno elite or the fallen & one from Ninth legion or drachengarde and then one person from a smaller clan.

P H A N T O MIf no one from my clan is an admin, I will not tolerate and make trouble. You can remove me from game if you wish and game knows that I buy too much.

Pandor and Ingslng are also great cashers like me. We pay too much to game and we want a gaurdian from our clan. It is our right.

I vote for Rhatmes.
I vote for Rhatmes aswell.
Dear admin.

Some of my german friends have notice that in there forum is nothing posted about this.

I have translated your post and have posted it in german forum for them. Its seems you keep forgetting them.

We do have a large german comunity here in game. Here link from there forum now from this thread

http://de.dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/1469.html

PS. I had also translated and posted part of lv 90 cap post for them.
Lets not forget them.
I vote AUTUMM
Storm Kat,
That’s before she went on her crazy novel writing jealous rant about me.

No way she is fit to be a guardian. Spouting off the F word in the forum like some silly angry teenager.

This site does not need that kind of negativity.

We can do better, have some standards. She does not even meet minimal standards for any kind of leadership role here.

This server is better then that.
goddessLindaStorm Kat,
That’s before she went on her crazy novel writing jealous rant about me. I figured a cute girl like that was not so insecure, I guess I was wrong.

No way she is fit to be a guardian. Spouting off the F word in the forum like some silly angry teenager.

This site does not need that kind of negativity.

We can do better, have some standards. She does not even meet minimal standards for any kind of leadership role here.

This server is better then that.

whats that evil f word your reffering too? friendliness?
Let's stop the flood, and we will not figure out who is good from us who is bad, I say always need to look first at yourself (and do not need to judge others, you must always look after yourself) All of us
Just vote
Clara Korn,
I can not bring myself down to the level required to read that stuff in the post, it’s too ridiculous.
Maybe she removed it but she said it 3-4 times in a response to phantom and most of my clan read it and can confirm.
autum winter is my vote.... why: know her for years here in game....always calm, nice, fair, never a bad word... I think she will be fair in her decisions without an eye at advantage or disadvantage for her/ vs her or for her clan/ vs her clan.
Removed by user
i vote for palasa
Autum winter gets my vote
Storm Kat,
Wow! Such a vote of confidence, I really appreciate it!

As for my past posts, yes I have used the F word and while I don’t feel that I will do so should I be selected to help moderate chat , but I understand the apprehension behind people’s feelings that such egregious acts are not good representation. And for those who read some of my posts haha, I’m sure you’ve learned my favorite phrase: Reap what you sow. I used profanity and now it’s biting me on le butt. Karma yikes!

However, I may have been remiss in noting that I think all our nominations are really good choices too!
Glean, Palasa , Autum, Parkie, Rhatmes < I have always had respectful conversations with all and I think they will also do excellent to welcome new players onto the server / moderate chat if that is what the guardian job entails. I would never mind helping out, this has been my game for the past 5 years. :)

So cheers and just enjoy yourself!

P.s. I do agree though this is smaller in comparison to the cap raising. One monster to tackle at a time!
P H A N T O M,

Please consider the message that you are sending. When you offer an ultimatum to the admins that they do what you want or else you will cause trouble, that sends a message not just to the admin, but think about what that says to rhatmes. Are you also saying that if she gets on council that she had better do what you want or else?
I really don't believe that's what you intend, but it's the message that you are sending.
Hopefully, you know me well enough and hear my words in the manner they are intended; that of friendship.

You may also be communicating that you don't trust any of the other people suggested by your fellow gamers. And again, I really don't believe that is what you intend.

If I had to guess, I would guess you are concerned that you and Elitists would not be treated fairly if nobody from Elitists is appointed. I don't know who the admins will choose, nor do I fully understand the roles they will be asked to fill, yet if their decision doesn't include a member from Elitists, I would hope that you would reserve your judgement until after you see how things work out. Additionally, I would hope that if it does include an Elitists, that you would recognize that your words carry weight and be careful not to inadvertently put undue pressure on that person.

Personally, I have faith that each of the names mentioned in this thread are high character persons, some more vocal than others, but when it comes to fulfilling duty versus personal opinions, I believe the admin have a great pool of candidates to choose from.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.