Lvl 90 cap & Ascendance

Sooo, pandor. has asked us to open the lvl 90 cap. Let me explain the possible danger of doing it.
There're few people on the Nova server, and opening another 20 levels can spread active playes even further, what may result in empty BGs and trouble with finishing quests.
BUT if you guys think that benefits outweigh the risks - we CAN do it. Plase, write your thoughts here. If I'll see enough activity here - I'll call a vote in the game itself. If majority votes yes - the Nova server will get lvl 90 cap and all additional content associated with it.

P. S.: Merging with Terra is out of the question. That's not even our decision, and there's nothing we can do about it, so we'll concentrate on revivng the game here on Nova.
Comments
DismantlerI still ask you to reconsider the merge. there is 50 people in each square at times there. we have what, 6? we face bots in arena rather than other players, it would be very nice to have a server full of people again. nova is dead now, I dont see how it would hurt anything. I think people would enjoy more
server terra is not as active as you think, although it is definitely better than Nova.
I think the reason servers will never be merged is because of english speaking people on this server, not to mansion that the merge itself is very complicated. Although it will be cool.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the new lvl cap i am pretty sure that it will only make things worse. Increasing the lvl gap between players, when there are very few of them active, is a terrible idea (just my opinion). As was mentioned above, the amount of resources needed to upgrade your player is enormous... and investing that much money into the "dead" server is not reasonable...
I thing that the best solution for this server is to create some event without any groups, so that everyone can participate... like a huge battle Sadar vs Valor for lvls from 9 to 70. I'm sure it was suggested before, but still.
Of course, my opinion is not worth much cuz i played here for like 3 days, but i played on terra for 6+ years. I'm just trying to prevent matters from getting even worse.
Best of luck to you guys, and feel free to visit Terra, you will always be welcomed.
ps. Vsem govorashchem po ruski privet
free2play_228, Didn't they get rid of a sadar vs vaalor event on Terra recently? It's a bad idea to bring any new faction based events on this server. Player vs Player is a great idea, but they should be rid of blue and red a long time ago. Would have saved a lot of our friends from leaving. Have you rebirthed on Terra yet? I am so very curious how it feels to start over with all the shiny reps, I have been waiting so long to try it out

I would like the vote to start. Is it hard to launch a Yes or No vote here? soon.
Have you rebirthed on Terra yet?
Storm Kat, no, but there are a lot of complains about rebirth people staying on low lvls and destroying everyone else... in your case thought, i don't think it is going to be an issue.

It's a bad idea to bring any new faction based events on this server.
Storm Kat, maybe so, i'm just saying that big pvp battels every couple of days can bring some people back...

P.S. for your server, it might be more reasonable to give the rebirth ability at lvl 70, instead of opening up lvl 90 and separating people even more by lvl...
free2play_228, I agree and actually asked if we could rebirth from 70 but Dreidan has not returned to help us out with anything. :(
free2play_228,

I had my concern on that part too, that when rebirth is done and upper level/ experienced players might be running out new people who try out the game and don’t really know the ropes yet. It can be a little disheartening to lose etc, and people may not want to spend all the time and money required to make it up to a lvl 90 cap raise, then the rebirth. I see there can be issues there.
Agreed on your post.
I'd also like to point out that most the winners of the first 1-2 brackets in confrontation are rerolls and alts already anyways, so someone like myself starting at the bottom to work on my next gear set (thanks to the new quests) will not truly make that big of a difference. The best part would be if they did make the lower bracket ROAC for us to play and learn in without the high level drama
anons plz)
free2play_228
As for the new lvl cap i am pretty sure that it will only make things worse. Increasing the lvl gap between players, when there are very few of them active, is a terrible idea (just my opinion).

we have about 100 level 70 players who quitted. what can be worse than that ?
I don't understand why everyone thinks it's such a good idea to keep people stuck at 70.
If you force people to sit at 70 just because you want more level 70 players doesn't mean they will actually play. you cannot force people to play. in arenas you have 1-2 level 70s doing it every day at most.
there are so little level 70 players, that everyone talks to each other when to do HOP alone. in 24 hours a day there is enough time for all level 70s to do their HOP alone.
Open level 90 and bring more people in the game. Maybe some old level 70 players will come back for new content. You want money? bring players. advertise on facebook and whatever. I do not see anything online about the dragon eternity game. Does it even show up on google anymore ?
pearls, agree totaly.
Yes
Pearls well said. I totally agree
pearls, it's worth the try, but there is no coming back
free2play_228pearls, it's worth the try, but there is no coming back
It was the same discussion in 2014 when level 30 to 50 cap was raised. It was a very good decision because game was much better after that.
Indefinitely postponing won't make things better. Most of people here are capped for already 3+ years.
Raising level cap might be good for the game, while keeping it surely will not.
Who damn finaly answer us here>!?, some years we need w8 again?)
Mr. Dreidan thinks he can save the game and server with 5 minutes of his time per week. What a pathetic joke...
I say open it. What is there to lose. I think one way to revive/make more active game is to include more non real ways to upgrade gear, consumables, etc...
If you look at this thread, it is already noticeable that only a few active players are left. Open the cap for them. It can not get worse
pearlsMr. Dreidan thinks he can save the game and server with 5 minutes of his time per week. What a pathetic joke...
5 minutes per week? This took 2 minutes to write.... over a month ago. Sent 'someone else' to make posts on his behalf since. I believe we've been forgotten again.
Bump :) just in case there’s an update for 90.
We just got an update on lifting the cap. Hopefully a week to a month of nova server population increase will be enough to lift the cap. Once the week to a month is up, the server will be depleted yet again. The referral program and the old returning player bonus will attract peoples attention but the two big reasons why people leave the game in the first place is 1) that the game is stagnant, no new ideas to make the game exciting and make your own character grow. 2) Bullies and childish troll behavior that prevent other character to grow. I do not see any change in the two points especially the latter on cause DE people are more drama freaks than ever. P.S.- we will have more alts cause people will refer themselves to game by creating more alts so their mains can get referral bonus.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.