Lvl 90 cap & Ascendance

Sooo, pandor. has asked us to open the lvl 90 cap. Let me explain the possible danger of doing it.
There're few people on the Nova server, and opening another 20 levels can spread active playes even further, what may result in empty BGs and trouble with finishing quests.
BUT if you guys think that benefits outweigh the risks - we CAN do it. Plase, write your thoughts here. If I'll see enough activity here - I'll call a vote in the game itself. If majority votes yes - the Nova server will get lvl 90 cap and all additional content associated with it.

P. S.: Merging with Terra is out of the question. That's not even our decision, and there's nothing we can do about it, so we'll concentrate on revivng the game here on Nova.
Comments
goddessLindaYes as clan leader of Elitists I feel this is imperative to keeping this server alive and moving forward.
We have seen so many of the top players quit because of this issue.
If the cap is raised so many people will return to Nova.

Level 70’s vote should weigh more then the lower levels, many of us have been waiting several years for this to happen.

Please open the cap so we can bring life back to this server.

Thank you ~ Linda

I support you BUT ?

I do not think they're interested in the game :(
imho, i think the cap should be raised to 90. if we cannot even do something to retain existing players, what is all those talking abt attracting back players who already left. in general, most would want to see progress in a game n not stagnation n waste of time. just imagine those players who already hit 40 in pokemon go...what can they do now except to fight legendary raid? i am sure there is a lot of talk to rsise cap too. in every game, if our hero gets maxed out, there is really not much fun really. Please treasure whoever is left in this game n do do something positive for them rather than worrying this n that. i read all these comments n most are in favor of raising the cap. so just do it

mixed sb should also do ahead without further procrastination. just do it n not talk only
i vote yes
Just do It!
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
:( I think it would be a firm no at this point. I understand they want more server population before they will lift cap but that may take a long time to rebuild.
Leane, Unfortunately I agree with the assessment that we will not be getting level 90 or even level 72 anytime soon. Therefore it's time to start farming those essences and getting rich again, no EXP! lol
@Dreidan why would I come back to just do the same boring things. Hardly any battles run and I got tired of just clicking a button to do hop every day
we really need game to get 90 cap, every one is so bored
Since we are needing more players to return, I thought a good idea might be to send out an email to former players to offer them a reals special or even a reminder.

I remember when I first made Leane, I think I ended up quitting for a year cause I lost interest. But one day in my inbox, I saw a : ‘We haven’t seen you in a while email’ from DE. I ended up logging back in and then rest is history. :) thought might be a good idea since they have already decided to not lift the cap until more people are here. Maybe reals special or a come back and see us might help boost us up.
Leane,

Again, why offer people who left a deal, and not the people here that play? Send them a reminder sure. But would need something new to draw them back. People that left did not forget about us, they were just bored. A reminder with nothing new to offer is not likely going to do anything. I have old friends that pop on now and again to see if anything has changed. Then they go dark again when they see nothing has.
Amherst, why should we get anything??? Our reward is the game being more active and having the advantage of working on our reps/Sydian..
Anyways I agree with leane the new guys can get deals money gold whatever idgaf but all I care about is more ppl coming into the game..
i just quitted, give me some reals i might come back.
Amherst,

It was just an idea to bring people back. Everybody likes a good deal or it could just be a reminder email. I figured why not try some of the older methods they had before being sold to Game Insight. I know the advertising has been a lot less since the game was sold, and hopefully they resume some of that to get more traction.

Or, another idea would be to send out an email: detailing the return of older players would lead to cap opening and therefore more things to unlock, rebirth, upgraded gear, along those lines. I think if people knew the changes that would come about if they returned, would be a bigger incentive. But, that may be up their own marketing since they actually have people’s emails, to communicate everything.

And in regards to player getting bonus deals, I believe they offer one every year near Christmas time so they may not feel it is necessary to offer any real deals to players that are already active as a good portion of us would purchase reals then. I most likely will purchase some extra reals I can use for bc stars since my bc rep is so low.
And when was the last gear sale? Real sale? Lottery? So yea, then i quit to. Send me an email when the deal comes for us.
Hopefully they will put more into marketing so we can get that player base back to push through to the new cap. And autum has made post in our own guardian forum for suggested changes for Dreidan to see so he won’t have to dig through forums, so I will supplement her post with suggestions for current players like the reals sales / lottery events since we won’t be getting a cap raise for the time being. Can only hope we eventually get to try the new stuff since it is what a majority of server wants.
up. when it finally can hapen?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.