Lvl 90 cap & Ascendance

Sooo, pandor. has asked us to open the lvl 90 cap. Let me explain the possible danger of doing it.
There're few people on the Nova server, and opening another 20 levels can spread active playes even further, what may result in empty BGs and trouble with finishing quests.
BUT if you guys think that benefits outweigh the risks - we CAN do it. Plase, write your thoughts here. If I'll see enough activity here - I'll call a vote in the game itself. If majority votes yes - the Nova server will get lvl 90 cap and all additional content associated with it.

P. S.: Merging with Terra is out of the question. That's not even our decision, and there's nothing we can do about it, so we'll concentrate on revivng the game here on Nova.
Comments
I do not know what will be translates, that there is guide of the Russian server. Perhaps help you understand the 90 lvl.
http://drako.ru/forum/forum_library/21596.html
Please call a vote but post it in facebook, on main news, twitter and in main chat atleast one week long so all can see and come on to vote.

Dont forget german forum !!!!
MR dreidan if you opened the bracket you will destroy the game😁😁😆😆😆 and if you dont open the bracket you will also destroy the game 😆😅😅😆😆
thank you my surname is Mr. shit
Removed by user
It won't help to bring back players but since many are already waiting for three years you should finally do it.
admin where you ?(
Dragon Fire., Go to rus server #Stargaze admin in ru serv
No. It should not be raised.
1. Fix the SB and ROAC first. Lakers idea of mixed faction battles is good. We all need heroism and 7B reps. Game is unbalanced because there are too many Sadar.
2. Not enough players on server so if cap is raised then battlegrounds will be under populated. There is no guarantee that players who have left will return.
3. Maybe raise cap in 1 year or so. Then OP players who recently came back to play can leave us in peace and return when cap is lifted.
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Raise the cap and entice some old players to come back!!!!! I know lots of players from HF and others left because they were bored.

BTW...THANK YOU for bringing back wars!
Cap has to be raised otherwise rest of us big ones will get bored soon!!!! then leave like rest
Im all for it not only for the cap itself but for all the new content as well
For the smart guys saying we should wait 1 more year: really wtf dudes... cap was raised in 2014, seriously, you want to wait until what ? 2030 ? waiting for what? there are no more players coming, and in 1 year what will happen? Out of the 30 players here there will be 5 left
We already waited for 1 year and 1 year more and another 1 year, so cut the puny reasoning because it's getting us nowhere

leave you in peace? who the hell is bothering you ?
let us play in brackets 70-90 why stopping us ? if you play your game right, having cap opened to 90 won't make any difference for any low level player. having us freaking stuck at 70 won't bring ANY new players to level 30 and level 50 brackets !!

and admins will NEVER NEVER make seabattles mixed, that's the EXACT point of having faction fights, if you dont like that there are too many sadars, switch to vaalor !! and tell this to all dozens of vaalor who went sadar because everybody wants to be sadar and hide under big sadar's skirts
Removed by user
Removed by user
1. Have mixed SB and 7B/ROAC
2. Raise the cap. Aoh for levels below 70 will still carry on as usual so what is the issue of them not being populated?
3. It is a fact that many left cos reached the max level and felt bored. Soon when I reach 70, i will feel bored too really. Admin can consider increasing the amount of experience needed to reach from one level to another for levels above 70 so that the big ones will take longer time to level up.
4. if nothing is done, nothing will improve, simple as that
Many good opinions are written here. I remember back to the days of old and one thing I recognize as fueling the game play is new blood. New players constantly entering the game and being able to feel a sense of achievement always kept a bit of random element going and creating many interesting interactions. Now, new players are quickly squelched with disappointment due to advancement being to difficult or expensive in an environment where high levels curse and BC them constantly. No wonder we don't have any new players that are not alts. Admins,
1. Make the lower levels easier and give them some form of inexpensive protection from ruthless (and stupid) persecution from the higher levels.
2. Raise the level cap to placate the biggies.
3. Bracket ALL the PVP venues so lvl 20s are not fighting lvl 90s.
4. Fix Sea Battle - Its SERIOUSLY broken.
5 Resurrect Seven Bridges, one of the funnest of all PVPs.
and many other simple fixes to encourage new players.
This game may continue to thrive with more new blood.
open bracket vote
Elle: a very thoughtful post. I agree with all your ideas.
Bracketing SB might not work due to lack of players. But they could boost the Elixir of Supremacy instead.
But, yes, raise the cap.
Do IT!
Removed by user
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.