Lvl 90 cap & Ascendance

Sooo, pandor. has asked us to open the lvl 90 cap. Let me explain the possible danger of doing it.
There're few people on the Nova server, and opening another 20 levels can spread active playes even further, what may result in empty BGs and trouble with finishing quests.
BUT if you guys think that benefits outweigh the risks - we CAN do it. Plase, write your thoughts here. If I'll see enough activity here - I'll call a vote in the game itself. If majority votes yes - the Nova server will get lvl 90 cap and all additional content associated with it.

P. S.: Merging with Terra is out of the question. That's not even our decision, and there's nothing we can do about it, so we'll concentrate on revivng the game here on Nova.
Comments
AmherstLeane,

Again, why offer people who left a deal, and not the people here that play? Send them a reminder sure. But would need something new to draw them back. People that left did not forget about us, they were just bored. A reminder with nothing new to offer is not likely going to do anything. I have old friends that pop on now and again to see if anything has changed. Then they go dark again when they see nothing has.
i agree....spare some thought for thise who are still playing this game.
-O D I N-, level 90 would be fun?
Everyone who wants to level 90, go to terra pumping fast, if real change in rubles is much cheaper, but there is a problem you will quickly encounter and will be jailed. And on Nova 90 level is not needed and so no one plays and after the introduction of level 90, there will be 3 "cripples":) good Luck.

Pick the words...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.