An Open Letter to Adan

To the inhabitants of Adan -

It seems some players have decided that since they cannot defeat us in war, and that because despite around-the-clock attacks they cannot dissuade us from taking our fair share of the islands... rather than share a portion of them with us they'd rather spread rumors, fearmonger, and generally project their own behavior onto myself and my clan in an attempt to break our spirit. I'm here to tell you that you should probably save your spheres and your breath.

First, a definition for you. Psychological Projection. Psychological Projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

I'm told, over and again, that I'm demanding protection money from clans... that I'm running a protection racket. Protection from what exactly? What do I have to offer in exchange for this "money"? All the islands that I claim to own? That we'll stop bcing people if they give us what we want? Look at the facts... the history... and put them in relation to the above.

Who in adan has a history of bcing people until they join their clan, even forcing them to switch factions in some cases?

Who in adan claims to own all of the islands in the archipelago and offers use of them as payment to other clans if they'll take a beating and give up heroism?

Who now is using these tactics to enlist other clans to help them attack/defend themselves against imagined attacks, thereby operating an actual protection racket?

Now ask yourself, who in adan is concerned that thier usual bullying tactics have not broken our spirit, and will stop at nothing to maintain the order of things as they've been... where these people can do whatever they want and expect you to take it and enjoy it?

Ninth certainly is not the answer to any of these questions.

From defending small clans in bc fights that were unwinnable - but we tried anyway - to healing the victims of their bc sprees free of charge and teaching new players about the game, to leaving sadar to take the hardest role on the server - being the competition to the insane amounts of money in sadar... I've endeavored all along to rebalance the server. Not because I want power - ask anyone who really knows me ... I HATE leading - but to prolong the life of the game we all love to play. How many amazing players and people have we lost to attrition? How many got bored and just plain quit?

And to those in power; I thought you wanted a fight, some competition, something... why then are you turning to personal attacks when I've given you exactly what you've demanded all along? Why do you spread rumors and falsehoods in a misguided attempt to destroy our clan? I recall being berated endlessly for not providing a challenge at first...

Maybe you don't worry about such things because you've never enjoyed a game that fell apart in such a way - but I have. Several of them in fact. And I enjoy the game and the people here too much to not try to do something about that before it's too late.

So believe the rumors if you want. Listen to what I'm certain will be a very clever and twisted response from those struggling to hold on to thier absolute power... but put those accusations and statments to the test of fact and reason before you blindly charge, weapons drawn.

I will not be broken. Least of all by liars and fearmongerers desparately clinging to power. And with no desire to get into arguments with anyone, I'll not bother to check the replies to this message. If anyone wishes to speak to me about it, send me a pm. I'll be happy to chat.

It's a game folks - have fun, enjoy the escape from reality, fight hard, but remember that it is, in the end, just a game.

Good luck all - see you out there.

-gecko
Comments
ThisNsihT,
the people who don't want to hear it just ignore this topic, it's as easy as that!
I have nothing to say. But this thread moved into 3rd place on the list. So I'm posting something to get it back to the top. Lalalalalalala......
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

so you are calling us the bully....you are the biggest bully in the game.... when you were here all you did was troll main chat and pick on people and then once they attacked you, you rolled up in a little ball and cried for mommy to protect you.... just cause you couldn't beat someone you used this clan to make other clans kick that player so that you could beat them without there gear..... so really.... go ahead and call us the bully.... but you sir are the definition in bold.....i remember getting constant pms from you being an absolute punk (lack of a clean word) because i wouldn't fight someone 7 lvls higher then me 1 vs 1..... then what do you know you jumped me and i put u on your ass....and cause your mad that you got beat you resort to your tactics of trying to rip me appart by saying "you have shit gear, your reps are crap, your valor lvl is is horrible....you say that we are the bullies...... if ya wanna see a bully look in the mirror there bro.

Btw after i sent out my first message i had numerous pms of stories about ninth making threats even on different servers.....
not a single one complaining about how HF is the bully.....

Cheers, Ducky(black_beer)
Clara Korn,

Fallen was in the battle that is a fact.....

Second all the reports of threats coming from your clan have been from the server merge till now...... so i'm pretty sure (may be wrong) but gecko has bin in charge since then. And i find the "AWARE" part funny cause its so true..... my old friend confirmed it last night however she asked me not to include her in this right now as she has bin through a lot lately......

Any other questions feel free to ask :P

Thanks, Ducky
one last thing..... what exactly are we being called bullies for.... cause we have bcd some clans over the past couple of days...... you guys declared on us.... we did not hit or have a problem with you before that....and as lance said "they attacked us, so we hit them back...simple as that."

Thanks, Ducky
everone just love everone ">
duckonqwack1,

So you're implying that we never started anything, but if you're not aware, DassDass hit us before war was declared, and was cussing at gecko, and tantrummed at clan with his BC spheres. Starting fights constantly, and said we won't win. Just because we decided to take action....and WIN what we did in reply to what you guys are doing, is not considered bullying you clueless qwack-ass.

And you say i'm a bully? I guess you & the dictionary have 2 different definitions of bullying.
Yes, I troll main, but thats not bullying, it's annoyance, for entertainment, for myself, or anyone else who wants to enjoy it if they can.
Yes, I go on BC sprees, mostly for confrontation, or BC rep.
Yes, I BC people, but deserving, who annoy me.
As I already stated, I do troll main, for annoyance, if people want to BC me for it like I do to others. Have at it, but I still have the option to hit back or snipe when I can, and thats exactly what we did to your clan, Duck. We reacted, we're not hiding in a cave, or non-moving rocks. Just because we decide to bust your asses, badly, doesn't mean we're bullies.
So as I stated, with solid facts, but not as solid as your skull, I don't think anything is, qwack-ass.
And you never actually put me on my ass, you were mounted, and I used green pots if you were actually watching, and I was testing a new spell I got, to see if it makes a difference. Thats not really implied as a win, but if you're so confident, bring it on, bitch. I'll whoop you harder than we beat you in war. Damn, thats too much, is it?

So don't come on forum and cry when you can't fight yourself out of a wet paper bag, qwack-ass newb.
See you at TT.
Tax time. ;)
Reacting is not bullying. You people need to learn that.

duckonqwack1,

And for shits & giggles.
I feel the need to say that..
Lance Corpus put you on your ass. Your little ducky ass.
You can never beat me you newb, dream on. ">
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
already did "> and at least lance had equal stats to me....
duckonqwack1,

Dream on.
Lance wrecked you.
I wrecked you.
9th wrecked you.
You're just a smooshed little qwack-ass right now.
if ur definition of being wrecked is being beat by 200hp in an equal as fight as u can get.... then yeah i got wrecked by lance.... and u used purp pot with purple glyphs so unless your blind or i guess you need to float ur goat.... and since when is losing wrecking someone ">
My puppy dog is still lost Why cant ya'll stop the trash talk and help me look for him?? He's probably scared and alone, and he just wants to come home ">
Novinha,

Give me a description and i will waddle around :D
Marcus the Wise here.

I have to say, you people are idiots. Who knew that implementing a faction system would cause you people to go batcrap insane and hateful?
I will say that Demon Fury is a whole bunch of bullies (speaking from my experiences in AS), and arcane doesn't really reflect well on DF's image (going and ranting about how a guardian should be fired).

If you people want war, go enlist in your military and do some real fighting. Or are you too cowardly to take a gun to someone's head?

Gecko: I recommend you quit the game. Rationality is lost on people like Arcane and DassDass. I quit too, no biggie. Join me in Team Fortress 2 and I'll give you free weapons.

Mindless: As above.

Arcane: Enjoy flexing your imaginary muscles at other people. You may have spent $100 on purple gear, but you can't hurt people outside of the game. I would have bought a gun and shoot people with it; seems to fit your attitude quite well.

My final message to this community: You suck. You are absolutely horrible. Except mindless, kat, and all my friends. Seriously, this is quite possibly the worst gaming community I have ever come across, and you should see how people in TF2 act. You need to get your shit together, or enjoy screaming at each other and not actually enjoying the purple gear you spent $100 on.

Seriously, you're horrible. Every time I see new threads, it just goes to show how horrible you people are. Get a fucking life.

~Marcus
On a completely different subject, puppy tastes an awful lot like chicken. (wipes BBQ sauce off chin)
duckonqwack1,

Erm k, I didn't understand much what you wrote lol, stop speaking Dass language, and use commas and proper grammer.
But how did you lose to lance? The level diff is by 6. And no buffs, lol, so yes, it's a wrecking. Even if he had 1 HP left, he beat you with that level diff, and there was no buffs to un-balance it.

And no, I used green endurance, and blue glyphs. I didn't think i'd need more than that, thought you were unmounted. Yet you using mount strikes, and putting a balm on, and orange pots. You beat me by 400 HP.
So different from you & lance's fight, where there was no buffs. But you had mount, mount weps, balm, higher pots, and I was testing a spell.
And barley won.
Though I can ride my mount if you want to compare, thats if you don't call your boyfriend Bubbagorn to back your newb self up, eh? You up for it, or is bubba busy?
Just looking at our toons, comparing our stats, gear, mounts, & reps.
Mine aren't the best. But yours.....">">">
Just pathetic, it's funny. lol
But....but.... ">">">">">">">
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

i feel bad for you.... i truly do, i get it..... i am sorry for ya bud and am very thankful
Marcus Aurelius IV,
"Take a gun to someone's head"
Gonna point out..
1.You could have no idea what it's like.
2.Its not cowardly to not join the military.
3.That is probably one of the most disrespectful thing I have seen in my life, seriously, "too cowardly to join the military and put a gun to someone's head. Its not all fun and games out there, it's real. If you die, you don't just suddenly respawn.
4.Your 14 years old. Why would you even consider saying something about putting a gun to someone's head
well i guess some one has a thing for me. come find me anytime if you wish to test your theory
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.