Looking for clan? Leave your application here.

If you are looking for clan please leave your application here for all the Clans to see. Please do mention as much information as possible - your reputations , valor and professions as it will increase your chances of getting into a good clan. You can only join clans of your own faction as well as requirement to be able to join any clan is level 6.

Do not create separate threads that you're looking for clan but instead post here. All threads "looking for clan" will be closed.

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished.
Comments
Looking for a clan please, please pm me if you want to know more, preferably a clan that wants people for valor.
Hi im Witcher lv10 with good equip and water magic wave II
Check my profile, and im Sadaar empire. Active ofc
empire of sadar, lvl 8, paladin, almost a recruit of the first blood, and I want to join the valor serpents
I need a clan please help
hy my name really is GHEONEA and the number that of my name is 777 i want to apply to a level 2 clan that is active and by the way how can i leave current clan??? ready and willing
I am looking for a clan, I'm level 38, recruit of 1st blood but almost to 2nd blood. I am a witcher, and play all the time. Am willing to help as much as possible anybody that needs it. A great team player
Stormchild level 14 working on rank 3 in valor, level 2 spells, all blue or green armors.

Im very active and social, team player always willing to help out with anything. Look me up if you need a good loyal member.
i am kiritokamasun and wish to join a clan i am a low level but one of the best gamers you will ever meet so let me join pleaPr
I am new to the game
Farmer
Lv 9
Don't have any reputation as don't know how to get it
Will be a very active play
Hiya everyone.. i just to have a clan also.. im lvl 14 recruit of the second blood.
Active Player. im always online
Looking for a clan lvl 13 working on smithing armour know i got lots to learn and will do the best i can to improve if i need to. please pm me if you have space in your clan for me. Thank you all :)
Active Paladin, lvl 10, am working on my reps and valor. On everyday for about 3-4hrs, currently out of country and have one day off a week to do things, but think I can be a valuable member of a clan, am active in clan activities and plan to be playing for awhile
Lvl 6 zerk right now just looking for a clan to get me started and just play

~ Ximm
16 level new to the game,happinng to find a clan that can do things at my level, or knogledge is nice to
Lvl 15
Recruit of first blood
Rep in many things
Hunter
Best team player you'll ever find.
SADAR SADAR SADAR!!!!!
My name is Oya. I am level 9 Berserker. I am a Recruit of the First Blood. I am of Vaalor. My profession changes here and there. My reps are all still neutral. I play daily for many hours.
I am looking to join a clan. I am a 16th level Paladin and a Recruit of the First Blood. I am working on collecting my essences for my dragon. I have the Hunter Profession and my reps are all neutral. Currently, I am online daily.
hi my name is noobinator and i want to be in a clan.
i am very active and ready to fight
LEVEL 9
i am the greatest team player
and a good hunter.
can support and keep
clan in order.
VAALOR
Hi i'm barry my Toon is tezza28
i'm 28 years old and live in UK.
LVL 14 with all the Relentless Gladiator gear with 3 pieces made into the Unforgiving Gladiator gear. The Investigators Horn and Herald's Code
Mace of merciless Crusher weapon and the rod ,ear ring, ring and Bracelet of Reiliance

Valor rank: recruit of the first Blood

i play when i cant with is most of the time. i play on me phone and on my computer at home. i'm always looking to help where i can.

HOPE A CLAN OUT THERE WANTS ME AROUND....
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.