Looking for clan? Leave your application here.

If you are looking for clan please leave your application here for all the Clans to see. Please do mention as much information as possible - your reputations , valor and professions as it will increase your chances of getting into a good clan. You can only join clans of your own faction as well as requirement to be able to join any clan is level 6.

Do not create separate threads that you're looking for clan but instead post here. All threads "looking for clan" will be closed.

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished.
Comments
IhitIf you are looking for clan please leave your application here for all the Clans to see. Please do mention as much information as possible - your reputations , valor and professions as it will increase your chances of getting into a good clan. You can only join clans of your own faction as well as requirement to be able to join any clan is level 6.

Do not create separate threads that you're looking for clan but instead post here. All threads "looking for clan" will be closed.

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished.
Airdor de Valoris - lvl14 - Prospector - First Blood (6.9k) looking for clan.
Hi!, I'm looking for clan - Berserk lvl.11 - Recruit of the First Blood (7,9k/9k) - Prospector and Jeweler.
im looking for a clan, level 16 paladin very active, helpful and a team player!!
Im a new player, lvl 11 berserk, but I plan to be very active, looking for a clan
Level 15 looking for a clan. Pretty active. Working on hunter mastery.
Level 10 zerk fisherman. On most days and looking for a clan to help me develop and grow.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.