Looking for clan? Leave your application here.

If you are looking for clan please leave your application here for all the Clans to see. Please do mention as much information as possible - your reputations , valor and professions as it will increase your chances of getting into a good clan. You can only join clans of your own faction as well as requirement to be able to join any clan is level 6.

Do not create separate threads that you're looking for clan but instead post here. All threads "looking for clan" will be closed.

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished.
Comments
level 7
Hi, valor zerk currently lvl 10 looking for a friendly clan. I am discovering this game and i would like to do it with people who can give me advices and people to play with (similar level as i am).

Looking for Vaalor clan. On every day but not as long at weekends. I play a mix of all the classes too if that helps
Sea wolves i would like to join sea wolves
hey i know im new lv 11 very active and 2000 valor ready to learn and do more
New player but active plus i have a job so im an adult lol
I am new and looking for clan to join. hit me if you are interested.
I am a level 22 vaalor beserker. I am extremely active and know the game pretty well. I have come to the point where I can no longer enjoy/do well in the game with my current equipment. I am looking for a clan that will return my loyalty and dedication with equipment assistance so that I can add a great character into their clan.
zerk
level 8 for now
mostly only work on my valor
just started to do my bc rep
add money into game when its needed

">">">
hi,
3 days back started, zerk lvl 10, everday player, looking for call frm top 3 clans,
with guidance will be a gud asset. shout out thn
Looking for clan lvl 17
toon is Katsuji
lvl 14 Sadar Zerk. playing daily but having trouble finding groups for gear. would like to do bog, nests, etc. for better gear for pvp and prep for caves. currently a hunter but willing to restart professions. valor currently at 7028. open to advice on play styles to better suit team/clan.
I am level 8 at the moment . I want to join a sadar clan. I want to join a clan soo bad.
hello i am very helpful strong and just looking to join a clan to make it more interesting">
Hello im looking for a clan to help me with ranks and vaalor. Im active know alot about this game
i am kiritokamasun and i need a clan...now!!!Pr
i am kititokamasun and i need a clan...now!Pr
i am looking for a clan please find me a great home
I'm a level 5,I have a paladin amulet,I have all the armor I can get,and I want to join the valor serpents.
looking for clan
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.