Looking for clan? Leave your application here.

If you are looking for clan please leave your application here for all the Clans to see. Please do mention as much information as possible - your reputations , valor and professions as it will increase your chances of getting into a good clan. You can only join clans of your own faction as well as requirement to be able to join any clan is level 6.

Do not create separate threads that you're looking for clan but instead post here. All threads "looking for clan" will be closed.

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished.
Comments
Hello
Level 14, sadaar, active and honor is recruit of second blood.
Im looking for active alliance.
Hello my name is killerman25 and I'm on level 8 on this post.
I've been getting good information about clans and I would like to be in one.'' Ready when you are.''
Hey im BlazedBlade, lvl 12, active on phone and laptop
ready to join, help, kill, earn my way to the top
i am lv 16 witcher ..... looking for an active vaalor clan
im almost recruit to the second blood
i am level 4 looking for a good valoor clan.

i am always working on rep/valor.

i know a bit of this game because i have an ALT :) so who would like to invite me now :)
Looking for a clan, can anyone help please?
dragonblade applying to nonsmurf clan lvl 50 with knight of third blood....umm dont know what else to say....
Lvl 8
Palladian
Like to join valor
or class

Applying for valor serpents
Alt of Marcus the Wise, decent gear (golden eagle), prospector, 1k 7b rep, nearing 1k on both protector and Hero...looking for a fun clan

~Marcus/Stadler
I'm Kylah, lvl 16 Witch, Empire of Sadar
Prospector/Blacksmith
Working on Protector & 7 Bridges rep
LF good friendly guild to learn from and grow with
i am davy,35y age and from belgium,
i am active and valor player that looking for joining a social and helpfull clan :)
thx
Hi all I wanna join a clan, hardcore player, everyday player, helping and contributing in any activity. Have a nice day
Lvl 20 been away from the game for a while. Recruit of the third blood 2nd lvl fisherman mastery. Nova server. Im well equipped and looking for a good clan
level 16 sadar lvl. 16 earth dragon witcher first blood hunter on everyday didn't play for awhile but im back looking for a clan I don't put real money in game or hyperlevel need more info pm me or leave me a Skype @ kevin philip wolak hope to hear from someone soon">(black_beer)
Level 23 Vaalor witcher with hunter profession, level 23 dragon and mount looking for a good clan. Playtime is limited to evenings mostly. Using Nova server.
Hello, I am a lvl 11 vaalor witcher looking for a clan, my profession is hunter, I am an active player on daily!!
active lv12 witchier recruit of first blood
looking for a clan...i guess
I'm a great zerker applying for Ancient Spectors. Im almost third blood.
I almost have 1k gladiator and seven bridges rep.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.