Prospectors Palar

I would like to know if the bug on the prospectors palar that causes for no mastery increase was fixed. There were 2 posts regarding this topic, but there was never an answer about it working properly.

Thanks for assistance,
Comments
Hello IronSkull,

As far as i know prospectors palar should be granting increased mastery gains. If you still don't receive increased mastery gains while under effects of palar please let us know.
I just bought a prospectors palar and the mastery is still not being increased... I reported this with one palar before, i would really like for this to be fix and not waste another 3 reals. This issue has being mentioned since months ago...
Just a small update all gathering resource palars does increase only your chance of receiving mastery (not how much mastery you get) , so you get it much more often than without palar. Only crafting palars helps you get more mastery. Therefor all palars are working as intended. I hope this clears up your questions. If you ever need any help do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.