trouble signing on

there are a few that are having trouble signing onto dragons eternity...when they try it says error authenticating...how do they fix this
Comments
second that , i got a few friends who keep trying to log in over and over and the game won't let them log on. they keep getting as ravenski said the error of authenticating.

edit : so far they have tried to , use different browser(s) then there original ones , clear cache cookies history etc , reset and recover password at no avail...
Nofear_Bladesecond that , i got a few friends who keep trying to log in over and over and the game won't let them log on. they keep getting as ravenski said the error of authenticating.

edit : so far they have tried to , use different browser(s) then there original ones , clear cache cookies history etc , reset and recover password at no avail...

yes all who i have talked to have tried the same
it took me over an hour to log cause of this error... and you caused my crops to not get watered DE.....
I'm finally in, now that DoT is over. What recompense will those of us get, who were unable to log in for DoT?
it took me 5 hours to log on because of this error... i though about making another account just to log onto the forums and ask how to get around this error but figured this would just make more trouble than solve anything.... How does one get around this error or clear it???
so it took me 6 hrs to get back on. i missed dot. what was the cause of this?
So I stayed up til 1am waiting specifically for DoT and then I get error authenticating and can't log in........

Many thanks for ruining my night
It took me like 3 hours to get on, got on during dot, but I would like to see a statement from someone, because this effected lot of people.I would expect some information would be given like that they are aware about this problem and maybe someone iwas even looking into this. Yet even now, like 9 hours after, there is not a single word, even if just a reply here.
neriamso it took me 6 hrs to get back on. i missed dot. what was the cause of this?

ME TOO
i tried to log in for 3 hours straight yesterday but still could not log in i missed DoT compeletly "> i hope you can do something to make up for this ">
I had this problem also
missed DOT also because of this problem.
The issue is already being looked into, does any of you still have issues with loggin in?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.