Every time the same problem Crash Crash Crash

Every day at the same Time Crash Server and i dont come in Game back Always in ToH and everytime Mount Costs and so on. I want my money back for the mount.

It sucks
Comments
Hello koboldchen,

Would like to hear more from other players regarding this issue. You mentioned in private message that it usually happens around 22:30-23:00 server time? Also could you elaborate what do you exactly mean by crashes and not being able to come back. Are there any errors given? Thank you!

ToH crashed yesterday 8/11/12 in the evening on server time,it took me a further 15 mins to log back onto game. i would also like to add that it was not a flash crash but the game that crashed for me. this can get quite expensive in repairs and is annoying
What exactly what keeping you from logging in? Long loading time, any errors, also did either of you who had problems getting back in tried clearing your cache as well as cookies (please note it's not the same thing as auto clear of browsing history upon closing the browser)
During each Toh, no matter whether I am in the battle or not, the server connection disconnected! In the afternoon, there were always problems with re-load the you can fix, but in the evening you have no chance with bad luck up to 4 laps without damage, since you no longer comes into the game! Internet available, only the game server is not reachable!
i always clear cookies and cache and toh always either seriously bad lag or crashes when it does crash it always takes me 5-10mins to get back in a
game just crashed during toh. Flash continued to run but I could not attack. refreshing the browser (chrome) did not work I had to close it down and restart it.

Blaming peoples caches and cookies for your game not working properly is a pretty poor excuse in my opinion
-Andarta-, ant1985, Craven,

I shall repeat my question after crash - server error you've mentioned what exactly is keeping you from getting back in? Long loading time, more server errors or any other issues? I've done tourney on both evening and morning times recently and never had similar issues so be sure to detail problems you're having as clearly as possible. Thank you!
My bet is admin really wanna help, so they need explanation on what happened. I dont have this problem lately, but this was my previous experience.

1. While in fight, flash crash
2. hang, no response.
3. tried re-fresh, but cant go back into game within 1 minute = oppoent hit we die.
4. there was time when its more than 15 minutes to log back into game.

If u have problem explain properly so admin can troubleshoot and solve it for the good of everyone.
Happy gaming
ok i wants to help.....

1. server time everyday 22.30 - 23 o clock
2. always ToH time
3. It Crashed with the message Server is interrupted and must be restart. At this try the hole website are down with forum and Libary and so on all down. I must wait 5-15 minutes to get in the game back.
4. cookies and cache everyday deleted more as one time.
5. Browser Google Chrome and Fire Fox

crashed again. yes i know the fail is deleting cache and cookies!!! same time. i buy real here in game for what that the server always chrashed.
ill never buy here reals again so long the server chrashed here and nobody try to find the cause
it sucks
same thing happens to me was in round 5 of toh on thursday when server crashed when i try to log back in says server error, takes 10-15mins to get back in by which time toh is over and have costly repairs
at the beginning of toh at 22:00 server time i got dc and could not get back on for 5 mins. ty for wasting 3 reals.
all times the same sparkles answer ... It is located on your computer ... i have an good computer all games etc. without problems!

ALL CACHES CLEAR 2times everyday! Yesterday i cant qualify at ToH 9times refreshed that sucks!
Watch your choice of words please.

Try following the steps i've mentioned in this thread: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/5634.html#cP=1
As they might help solving your issues.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.