server stupid

do not delete my complaint again im making it cuz its an issue once again i am killd because of it how can i play a game that is costing me more on repairs than anything else sort it out ">
Comments
23:30 Heaven's Voice: You were excluded from the following queue due to the fact that your Character was offline: Seven Bridges of Shadan its a joke either it kills me or wont let me in y will u not sort this for me
Hello shotton,

If you are completely sure there is no issue with your interenet connection i'd like to advise few things. First of all, as usual clear your browser cache and cookies while making sure you have latest flash update. Next, when in-game right click game screen and choose settings. Change the local storage to none. Then close and open your browser again.

If still experiencing issues after completing steps above you may revert to previous settings and try next step:

For Windows 7:

1) Start -> type in cmd in 'search programs and files' bar and hit enter, for Windows XP Start -> Run ->type cmd.exe and press enter button
2) Type in the command "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter

For Mac OS X

1) Open a command terminal.
2) Run the command "lookupd -flushcache"

Also if you are using Google Chrome as your browser:

1. Type chrome://plugins/ in address bar. Restart your browser and type it in address bar once more.
2. On top right right corner there should be button 'more' if your chrome is in different language - it'll be similar meaning to 'more'
3. Find all versions of flash player and turn them off except the newest one.
4. Leave the rest as it is.
5. Restart your browser and try to enter the game.
done tht seems to be better for the miunte
21:00 Heaven's Voice: You were excluded from the following queue due to the fact that your Character was offline: Arena of Honor this 9th time today and i am clearly here or how wud i be able to post it
23:30 Heaven's Voice: You were excluded from the following queue due to the fact that your Character was offline: Seven Bridges of Shadan
Hello shotton,

Could you please do the following at exact moments you're having issues:

1) Start -> type in cmd in 'search programs and files' bar and hit enter, for Windows XP Start -> Run ->type cmd.exe and press enter button
2) Type in the command "tracert dragoneternity.com" and hit enter
3) Wait for maximum hops to complete
4) Copy everything from command window and paste it in "Pastebin dot com" website
5) Post a link in this thread (you can use spaces between dots to be able to do so)

Thank you!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.