Having trouble loading to server

Hello, i have been trying to enter the game for two hours, but my game won't connect to the server. I am stuck at the black screen with the words loading and never finish loading. What i find strange is that i am logged in although i have not entered the game. Can somebody please help me with my server connection problem? My internet connection is strong and i was able to get to the home page.
Comments
I had a similar thing happen to me except when I refreshed mid eye due to lag it would not reconnect me and told me the homepage couldn't be found... I just got back on after about 4 hours. everything else internet wise worked fine but I couldn't get onto DE. all my stuff is up to date so would like to know why I couldn't connect?? I cleared cache as well soon as I couldn't get back on page so it's not my end.
Hello Shayna Serigala,

If you're still having troubles with not being able to get past loading screen please make sure you have latest update of Flash player as well as clear your browser cache. Thank you!

Surturs Fire,

Webpage was under unscheduled maintenance and we do apologize for any inconvenience caused for not being able to access our page during this time.
... I wouldn't of started an eye if I'd known about maintence... is there any compensation going to happen to those who lost out because of this maintenance?
I'm having some problems too~~ can't get to the main page~ not any page that's related~ and of course not the game
not to try to challenge the admin or something~~
is it possible to send out an announcement to let the players know that is going to maintenance?
or at least post on the page say is under maintenance so players don't need to waste time keep trying for no reason~~
(I went on check my internet connection~ firewall~ browser update~ flash~ etc etc)
thank you~
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.