Poll: Level Cap Increase on Nova

Warriors of Tartu!

You have a very important decision to make which will affect the balance of power in our world. As you know, the current level cap is 50. Some of you have already reached this limit and are striving to move on to new challenges and more greatness. Some are only reaching their goals, some still have a long way to go.

That's why we would like to learn your collective opinion on whether we should raise the level cap on NOVA now or wait for a better moment when more of you are ready for this transition. Please leave your votes in the following topic:

Speak and be heard! Every vote counts!
Comments
I'm not ready yet so I vote NO
WarGecko,

My pops is right, level 50's want to move on, they deserve new challenges and excitement, don't hold them back. (: play on.
WarGecko,

Ask me if im ready for it, hell no but I cant be selfish, I like to see others have fun too, and right now, many level 50's are bored.
Curious how the votes aren't even closely related to the comments. Perhaps an indication that people aren't ready to open it up however they are too scared to speak up out of fear of retribution.
Fish Reaper,

lmao, well im not ready as in im working on other things but ill adjust to be ready for it like everything else. Im not scared, was just speaking my mind.
Ok i have a question for ihit: what happens if the vote is in favor of the no will we still get the cap lifted or will we have to stay where we are and have more friends and rivals quit because we are bored of doing the same old grind
Its been time to raise the cap for too long cant wait
I'm too far yet from that level, but why not raise it? Cuz we will delay to catch that level, the others who are already there should wait us? No, Tartu needs many and strong warriors.
I just reached to lvl 50 so I'm not ready... But those who reached it long time ago will be very happy to move on, so they should the choice to move on...

No need to use all caps.
I am going to vote yes probably after 24hours of thinking...
so in the meanwhile - please plan on giving all the current lvl 50 or atleast the awesome me some 200$ as reward, so that we can use it towards the next equips

And yeah! I also think if most of u havent reached 50 - u are either:
1) New - so it doesnt matter to u... u will need atleast 2 years to reach max watever is currently available if u are a smart ?
2) Old - u are lazy bums who didnt have time... and just coz u didnt have time until now - how can u expect to have it in the near future?
And what happens when u reach 50 and max all ur reps? The ones who have 50 lvl right now - wud have like 100000000000 rep of each? so the moment the cap is lifted - what is ur rep worth? junk? ">
I only agree if you give for each player that reaches level 50 AFTER lifting the cap the possibility to STOP gaining exp and work on his valor, reps for his level and only begin to gain EXP again after he wishes so.
There is huge cap between current level 50 players and the ones that just got there because they had AGES to just do HOP and work on their reps without any consequence of leveling up.
No chance, anyone not level 50 will not have chance to run all the hops and activities they have to make money and work on reps without constant worry of exp
I agree with pearls.. should be able to stop at level 50 with no exp for as long as you want otherwise it is very unfair
I am going to vote yes probably after 24hours of thinking...
so in the meanwhile - please plan on giving all the current lvl 50 or atleast the awesome me some 200$ as reward, so that we can use it towards the next equips

And yeah! I also think if most of u havent reached 50 - u are either:
1) New - so it doesnt matter to u... u will need atleast 2 years to reach max watever is currently available if u are a smart @$$?
2) Old - u are lazy bums who didnt have time... and just coz u didnt have time until now - how can u expect to have it in the near future?
And what happens when u reach 50 and max all ur reps? The ones who have 50 lvl right now - wud have like 100000000000 rep of each? so the moment the cap is lifted - what is ur rep worth? junk?
@MNS: you already have a rank and reps and Heroism. How long does it take a level 50 player with rank Vandal or Barbarian maybe ( normal for a new comer ) to reach Destroyer rank ? How much exp is needed to be gained for that? Maybe one year time ? Maybe a few millions exp ?
How can I compare with old players when I reach level 50 with maybe 16k in reps , with someone with 81k ?
When the cap is lifted, someone with 81k can already buy level 67 mount. What about the others? Why can't we all get the same chance ? Lift the level cap for ones who want, and let them go to 70, they will be much stronger than a level 50 who decided to stay there. But let the level 50 fight his own kind .
Im not ready,but YES ">
so many of my lv50 friends have quit the game because of boredom dont wanna lose more mates so vote yes ^^
ALSO

to all those saying some lv50's have had more time to work on their reps whilst capped.... YOU guys try playing capped for 1-2 years straight and still carry on playing

i dnno about others but i would have quit from boredom ....... think it's balanced for those 50's because although they could make all the money they could want from eyes or hop wouldn't you get bored from repeating the same pattern of playing every day!? so in my op i think it's fair that they have boosted time to work on their stats..... just my opinion and it seems to make sense to me..... and not a hypocrite since im not even lv 50 yet XD
Neither Yes nor No. Im fine with both Options.
I voted yes, I'm ready to see the shipyards and ships our clan can build.

for the players who have achieved everything with their ranks that is certainly great, but if that does to the arena , players who have not developed their ranks according to their levels are , there processable into mincemeat and soldier with level 50 or legionnaire then very very bad, that affects the whole group , and certainly leads to stress ....
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.