Here's a list of recent changes:
• Scroll that dispels Poisoning Spells now has a shorter cooldown and can be used once every 10 rounds (as opposed to 20 rounds you had to wait before). It can be purchased from Melvin the Merchant or crafted after earning 16000 Inscriptor Reputation. Also, you may find this Scroll in a Healer Casket.
• The assortment of the Defender of Adan Shop in the Knossos Canyon has been expanded with a new item – the Scroll of True Grace. After using this Scroll, you will receive 10% bonus to earned Experience, and 20% bonus to earned Valor and Heroism for 24 hours. Please note that 7000 Defender of Adan Reputation is required to purchase the Scroll.
• Monthly Real deposit limit to the Clan Chest is now in effect. From now on, the total amount of money Clan members add to the Chest per calendar month can't exceed 1000 Reals. The amount of Reals you are allowed to deposit to the Clan Chest is displayed when you click the Add Reals button.
From now on, warriors of level 50 and higher can take Recurring Quests in the Roaming Archipelago. There are two types of Quests to choose from:
Brave warriors of Adan!
So that none of you miss any of Adan's important events, we have introduced large current event window that pops up whenever you log into the game. The window contains information about current Event and how you can take part in what's going on. You can also use the window to purchase items that will speed up the process of finishing the Event.
The large Even window can be opened by clicking Read more... on the current Event banner. In turn, when you click Read more... in the large Event window, you will be taken to the description of the respective Event on our game portal. Currently, large windows are only enabled for Incidents. Please note that the number of items you can purchase during an Event is limited: you can't buy more than 150 Insignias of Redeemer per Incident.
Also, changes have been made to the Incidents themselves. Reward Chests still contain "blue" Character Food, elements of Hero of the Empire and Renowned Hero of the Empire Collections and "green" and "blue" Marks for each level. However, Reward Chests no longer contain Phials or Fionites.
What's new in Dragon Eternity:
• Explorers of the Roaming Archipelago inform us that a new subspecies of the six-legged Rachni has been discovered near the Backwater: Ruthless Rachni  and their more powerful kin, Elite Ruthless Rachni . Be very careful when taking on these creatures. Defeating them won't be an easy task, but the trophies you may get are totally worth the effort. Check out the Bestiary for more information on monsters and the loot they drop.
• From now on, all players who reach level 10 can use the buttons next to the Quick Access Panel to quickly switch between the first and second rows of the panel.
We haven't seen Melvin for a while, and he's finally coming back on May 14th at 12:00 Server Time!
This time, Melvin will be selling all of his goods for Gold at their face value. However, a large crowd of customers is expected, so the number of goods sold to each player is limited. Also, please note Melvin won't be selling any Corsair Chests.
As usual, Melvin will conduct his business on the Winery Crossroads.
Among his good you will find:
There's still plenty of time left to make the purchases, but don't put it off till the last moment! On May 16th at 12:00 Server Time, Melvin will load his faithful Rambah with unsold goods and leave Tartu – and who knows when we shall see him again?
Warriors! The Emperors of Sadar and Vaalor have ordered a special competition to be held on May 10th at 20:00 Server Time. Characters of level 9+ are invited to take part in the Clash of the Empires. In this Event, Bonecrusher Spheres don't inflict Curses on the enemy but they still earn you the regular amount of Bonecrusher Reputation.
Clash of the Empires will take place in the Knossos Canyon. Victory will go to the Empire that wins two battles out of three. Join your Empire in this challenge to earn Valor and Heroism (earned amount depends on your level) as well as the Hero of the Empire Casket which you can open for a chance to receive valuable Consumables or even an element of the Hero of the Empire or Glorified Hero of the Empire Collections.
The Day of Ruthless Fury has been proclaimed on Tartu!
Follow the instructions you receive in Master Davian's "Day of Ruthless Fury" Quest, fight in the Arena of Honor, Seven Bridges of Shadan, and Sea Battles, and use Bonecrusher Spheres. If you deal the required amount of damage to the enemies, Davian will reward you with the Casket of Furious Destroyer. Slay 15 enemies to receive the Casket of Ruthless Destroyer. Open the Сaskets to receive various Consumables, and - if you're lucky - something really valuable. There is no limit to the number of times you can take the "Day of Ruthless Fury" Quest during this Event.
During the Day of Ruthless Fury, you can't curse an enemy with a Bonecrusher Sphere in the Arena of Honor, Seven Bridges of Shadan, and Sea Battles, but you receive an increased chance to earn Bonecrusher Reputation when you use the Spheres. You also have a higher than usual chance of receiving the special transferable Bonecrusher Casket!
The Day of Ruthless Fury starts on May 10th 19:00 Server Time and ends on May 11th 19:00 Server Time.
Players of level 6 and higher are allowed to participate in this Event.
What's new in Dragon Eternity:
• Owners of Garuug's Compass can now fight Garuug the Grabber in six consecutive battles. During the final sixth battle, Garuug will unleash all his terrible might on you and beat you like crazy, but if you prevail, you will get your hands on "orange" Consumables and will also receive a chance of obtaining one of the elements of the precious Gladiator, Conqueror of Seven Bridges, Hunter, Hero of the Empire, Professional or Unique Collections.
• For six wins in a row against Garuug, you will also receive a "red" Bag of Spoils which increases money drops from monsters for 1 hour by an impressive 60%! However, Marks of Spoils have been removed from your loot completely.
• Gamblers who spend most of their time during voyages at the table playing dice may rejoice now! The gambling tax has been cut significantly to a mere 5% of the pot.
Warriors of level 56 and higher, new adventures await you!
The graduation ceremony at the Vaalor War Academy, which you visited on Storm-Brigadier Rand's invitation, has been ruined by a terrible act of terror. An explosive device of unidentified nature and origin went off, bringing to life the dreadful Lava Golems that now sow mayhem in the very heart of the Empire.
A series of incidents at the border and evidence at hand point to Sadar whose aggression has been rising lately, but our secret services urge the elites no to tush to conclusions. We must be absolutely sure before we decide to retaliate in any way. You are tasked with conducting the investigation and punishing those responsible for this abhorrent crime.
Inhabitants of Adan know that Valor is the most important quality of a true warrior, for it is Valor that drives a warrior through monster-infested caves, deeper and deeper into places, where no ordinary man dare take a step.
Valor is what makes you stand your ground firmly when countless hordes of Shaab engulf Tartu. Valor is the thread you hang onto when everything around you crumbles. Valor is the reason behind legendary deeds and victories against all odds.
From May 3rd 19:00 Server Time to May 4th 19:00 Server Time, the amount of Valor earned in all Battlegrounds – Arena of Honor, Seven Bridges of Shadan, Torunament of Honor, King of the Hill and Sea Battles – is doubled. Do not miss this opportunity to become stronger!