Prison

If your character was put into prison, you can find out the exact reason of your punishment in this topic and terms for liberation. In order to do this, please complete the following application form:

1. Nickname (link to your character).
2. When (approximately) punishment was applied.
3. Case description

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished with the Curse of Silence!
Comments
Please let me play. I don't have multiple accounts.

Character released. Simply press "Off to Freedom" on right side of your screen to leave the jail.
That doesn't give you right to violate the trade rules which you agreed to when registering for the game. Characters will stay jailed.
i think is because i gived my password to -Icelus-, he taked two armors from my account without my permision and put some items like a pay but i dont want the i want my armors, so he have to be jailed!!

http://dragoneternity.com/forum/hraniteli_forum/1580.html#cP=14 you applied yourself to be jailed.
1. Night_Fury1992
2.June 2013 ( i think)
3.reason for punishment: combat leveling up
i only have 50 reals now , can i pay the remaining amount after freedom?

You can leave shackles only after full amount has been paid.
Log-in and press "Off To Freedom" to leave the jail.
Are you sure i owe payback on loan?

On march 9th you did take loan of 75 reals through bank interface so yes you do owe payback on loan.
Help I'm sorry
let me out of prison

Character previously jailed for playing several characters do not get released. Simply start with new character as your old one was only level four there also new stuff and bonuses for new characters.
actualy this is convenient for me, i couldnt find howw to contact yall because when i made the loan purchase i had thought it was closer to the first than it was, im a victim of head trauma at 5, anyways im very sorry for not paying better attention to the date . i recieve disability benefits so the money will be available on Tuesday morning i swear. peace and love from Jimmy

Loan shackles are automatic and removal is same. They will be removed the moment you return the loan through bank interface.
Um here I go.
Long long time ago, 2+ years ago, my game mom Astriid loaned me her MC curiass, as I said, super long ago.
And I stopped playing a few weeks later..
And when I came back long time ago, I was shackled for 15g loan for failure...but she got her curiass back anyways...
Is there any chance you can let me out of jail please, if i hadn't quit then I would've gave her, her curiass back.
But the quitting was sudden, I just lost interest and stopped coming on..
Can you please let this one slide and let me out please?? ">">">">">

Unfortunately as at that moment loan duties were not fulfilled you'll have to pay the fine to get out.
Come on please, I just stopped playing for a bit, why jail me? She got her cuirass back and I get a 15g fine? pls let me out, i wont take another loan ever again. I just wanna play this toon pls. Just please let me out, won't happen ever again. I don't have 15g, please let it slide just this once. ">">">">

Pay the fine if you wish to continue playing with this character.
My nickname is Rookshield and I do no know the punishment as I was following the rules etc and made great friends with some of the mods. Could you please tell me what the heck happened? If I did somehow did a bad thing I would gladly fix my actions if I can.

You were shackled by your own request back in 2012, accounts now can have up to ten characters so simply create a new as many things have been changed.
I pay 50 gold should I pay for my personal sortire then please made ​​out my other personal prison please du serveur nover sur mon compte dragoneternity@hotmail.fr

Punishment has been altered to 150 gold of goods you've received from your alts. It won't be changed to any less if you wish to continue play this character pay the fine.
Cool.... how do I get out now....

You were jailed by own request back in 2012, you can create new character if you wish to continue playing.
i just now read the rule about no copying employee names but i did not do that, my name is The Heavans Voice and the only employee DE has like that is The Heavens Voice,so why am i shackled?

Character will be released only after name change is done for your character. If you wish to continue playing create a character with proper name.
Melody63 and Sabrina63 were both shackled today (5/26/2014). I've tried very hard to comply with the rules involving alts on the same account, so I'm surprised this happened. Could you please let me know the circumstances and reasons for this imprisonment? Thanks!

Entering same fight - in your case Duel of Truth with both characters from same device.
Melody63 and Sabrina63 weren't participating in the Duel of Truth at the same time. One died, then the other jumped in. So am I to understand that only one alt can participate in the Duel of Truth?

You are not allowed to enter same fight with several of your characters period whether it is while you are alive or dead is irrelevant.
Thom-Thom
enter game with several characters from same computer
I log out of one before logging on with the other what is the problem

You are not allowed to enter same fight with several of your characters period.
Melody63,

Give her another chance, there was a simple misunderstanding of the rules. I remember you having excused it once.

I'll consider it.
IHit:

I would like to discuss the issue of my daughter and my characters getting shackles of prisoner / debtor. Please pm me when you are online so we can discus this matter.

Thanks! PL

Your characters were shackled for bad trades, just to name some - sparks of inception 1 copper / piece , collection pieces of protector and hunter for 2 silver a piece are nowhere near prices they go for and you should well know that.
Read the rules and punishments for not following them you agreed to when registering to the game.
http://dragoneternity.com/about/punishments/
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.