Prison

If your character was put into prison, you can find out the exact reason of your punishment in this topic and terms for liberation. In order to do this, please complete the following application form:

1. Nickname (link to your character).
2. When (approximately) punishment was applied.
3. Case description

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished with the Curse of Silence!
Comments
Not going to happen, those trades were made between alts.
Pawlok
Ai'm Pay we have weekend and my bank closed ai'm Pay when bank Open please take my blocked acunt .

Shackles for loan returns are automatic and can only be lifted by repaying the loan.
I don t have real money for playing this game... My frends transfer me money

Read the trade rules, everything you receive must be paid for, no "free" transfers. If you want to get out of shackles pay the fine.
Ribentorp
I didn t know that trade with my friends is forbidden, pls relese me from prison, i play only on this acc, pls

Denied, trades between "friends" are not forbidden, violation of trade rules by throwing money from one account to another however is. Want to get out - pay the fine.
Nickname: TittusMcHugeus
Time: Like 5 mins ago in an Instance.
Case: Pretty sure I know why (my name), tell me how to change it and I'll happily make it something appropriate.

Here you go: http://dragoneternity.com/about/services_real/?part=blog1
I was put in shackles without redemption about 10 minutes ago for an invalid nickname.
I don't understand what is invalid about it. Its not sexual, explicit, or offensive. It doesn't contain any profanity. I would think the name would be refused upon creation if it was offensive or off limits like just about every other game out there. I have used this name in games for nearly a decade and never once been chastised for it. There is no way I am going to be extorted for money for something as silly as this after putting half a day into this game before having the account shut down for an arbitrarily "invalid nickname." I would be happy to be a clean, contributing member of your community if you would be reasonable. Otherwise, I was entertained by many games before this one, and I'll be happy to take my patronage to any one of the thousands of other options currently available. Thank you.

Your name is inappropriate, while "Storm" part is fine, the first part of your nickname references bodily function. You're free to continue playing on new character however.
Any advice how to change my nickname?

Nickname change costs 50 reals, for more information have a look here: http://dragoneternity.com/about/services_real/
I chose an inappropriate name without forethought. I would like to change the name and continue playing.
I was put in prison approx one hour ago.

Info on how to change nickname can be found here: http://dragoneternity.com/about/services_real/
Please note nickname change is 50 reals.
hey wats up((

As your punishment says invalid nickname. Nickname change is 50 reals - more info can be found here: http://dragoneternity.com/about/services_real/?part=blog1
i believe my trades were within the 30% rules of transfers, what transfer was not within the rules?
150g..... how do i do that in jail?
could you do me a favor and put me in shackles of debtor instead of prisoner?
i can't make anything, collect from mining sites or buy from AH? how do i make any gold to pay a wrongful shackling..... do you want me to just quit the game

Please explain your trades with --Lethal--. Basically, putting fire essence in clan chest, him taking it out, you buying it from him(your essence), and then re-doing this. Because to this transaction he contributed 0, and 30% of 0 is 0...
Lol, admins.
Pretty much everyone in the server does this kinda crap through clan chest, and you wake up one fine day and decide to bust these two guys?
Just because a rulebook has rules against clan chest abuse, respect for the rules does not manifest itself automatically. Enforcing the rules is what makes sure players respect the rules.
It's a known fact that the guardians have gotten lax with CC trading infractions, so players will naturally lose respect for that rule. Same reason why people slurp soup to glory in New Jersey, when it's—surprise, surprise—illegal.
EZmoney and --Lethal-- should at most get a harsh warning and their trades reverted. Perhaps a small fine auto-deducted from their account, but the punishment you gave them for a rule that appears to be unenforced is unfair and overly harsh.

Please consider this, admin.

CC or not this is same as using normal trade, just because it's harder to control all the clan chest deals doesn't mean they are allowed and players won't be punished for intentionally trying to circumvent trade rules. Punishment will stay
-Ihit
I took a loan from the bank and failed to pay the loan back. I would buy reals but I have no money. I was wondering if instead of paying the reals back could I use some other sort of money to pay back the loan? I haven't played in about 2 months and REALLY want to play again. ">

Unfortunately, if you took a loan from bank only way to get out of shackles is re-pay it using reals.
I have topped up 19 real to pay loan. will not be able to get the other 0.16 till a day or 2. could I be released and ill square itup. 0.16 short

Loan shackles are automatic/non-removable and you won't be able to get out until loan is paid in full.

1. Ambre
2. this day
3. Forbidden information (?????)

i just connect with my FB acount and i see this message, i don't understand my fault .....

Posting inappropriate pictures in gallery is violation of game rules. If you wish to continue playing with this character pay the fine.
My in-game character is Biede, and I was shackled by my own request a long time back when I stopped playing. I would like to continue playing, and was wondering if this is possible without paying the exorbitant 100 real fee.

Point 3. of the topic "Voluntary imprisonment": "Please think carefully, before applying. Once your application is approved, fine to get out of jail is 100 reals."
its so sad to play and im getting bullied by reals user players and im the one getting punish hack i only even have 20 copper in my money this is so sad ......

We believe your account was hacked. If it was not, please confirm it by sending an email to support@dragoneternity.com
it is not my intention to spam ... please sorry .. but the game insight support team says to contact a guardian assistance

My name is Natalya and I am glad to help you.
Based on the details you provided, I came to the conclusion that your matter demands an guardian assistance.
Please, go to the their forum for the further assistace ...

this is what she emailed me .. i am waiting already for 3 hours and nothing is happening i am worngly accused of hack please fix this game guardians ........... thank you

fixed
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.