Prison

If your character was put into prison, you can find out the exact reason of your punishment in this topic and terms for liberation. In order to do this, please complete the following application form:

1. Nickname (link to your character).
2. When (approximately) punishment was applied.
3. Case description

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished with the Curse of Silence!
Comments
Well this is a surprise.
I am at a complete loss as to why I am being treated this way.
If its not to much trouble could I please get a more detailed explanation as to what it is I did wrong?
The amount of money I have spent on this site in such a short amount of time and the first hello I get from anyone is that I owe $9.79 to release my character for infractions? I hope this to be nothing more than a misunderstanding and that it is resolved quickly. The definitions given for the violation/s that I am being accused of are...
1) Payments partial refund .
2) Fine for received collection elements.

I have absolutely no idea what this means or how it could relate to my game play.

Would it have been impossible to give a warning first before this kind of treatment. I can assure you that if I thought I was doing anything wrong I would have stopped immediately.

Please respond .
I look forward to a resolution.

First of all we'd like to deeply apologize as this was automatic system and only few should have been removed of reals they received due to a bug. Everyone who was mistakenly jailed should have been released. Once again we'd like to extend our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
how can i get out of the dungeon?

By your own request quite a while back. If you wish to continue to play this same character pay the fine.
AllySin
A couple of months ago
I haven't repaid my loan.....which I have tried to do just now. I paid for some reals during the 'double payoff' and didn't receive anything, not the double amount, let alone the amount paid for. Please help.

Thanks!

As far as i see you are no longer in jail.
Rodolfo
i was jailed today
i have no idea why i was jailed it says illegal transfer so i m guessing trade i have not broken trade rules plz have the time to talk to mee

Illegal transfer of funds and other valuables between you and BORN 1 BE ME
BrokenWalls
2Weeks Ago
& I wasnt given a reason why so I would like to know, because I was pretty upset when I logged on & saw I was in Jail .

Your shackles were already removed and were from start only temporary due to a check of your character
Why has this account been banned?">

By own request a year ago. If you wish to continue to play with this character - pay the fine.
CrazyRyssian
attack the guard
14 lvl attack who jf the guard?

You attacked Guard, pay the fine if you wish to continue playing this character.
Lily Stargazer
Don't know when... it's been over a year since I played
Didn't have more than one account.. At that time I only had Lily Stargazer.
Please release me

Characters who have been jailed previously for this violation do not get released.
as i had stated earlier.. i ONLY had one char at the time of imprisonment... but if you will not release this char will you at least delete it so i may use the name again?
Thank you

We've decided to release your character, however please note upon any violation of rules your character may be sent back to jail To leave the four walls you're currently in simply log in into that character and press "Off to Freedom"
Joining naked in battlegrounds is considered as combat leveling up/rigged fighting.
You were not jailed for multiple characters, but for rigged fighting / fighting naked in battlegrounds. Further spam in russian will result in forum silence and posts deleted, don't want to break your equipment - don't participate in PvP at all. Punishment won't be lifted.
_Mindless_Prodigy_

I was told by Ihit that I can talk on my alt, yes, he told me that, as long as I don't harrass anybody, and I do what he told me, just talk, no harrassing, and then when he comes on, he jails me for a 50g fine for doing what he told me....
Can I be let out pls??

Yet you used multiple alt's to avoid the silence.

It is forbidden to use a second Character (or several) to store items or help level up the main Character, which includes - but is not limited to - giving Loans, renting items or game currency, etc. It is also forbidden to use a second Character (or several) to bypass a Spell of Silence that has been inflicted on your Character.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

Yes, I understand that, but the fact that Ihit told me it's FINE, and then I get shackled, is what I don't understand, so if he hadn't told me, then I would understand, but he did...thats why im asking to be released.

If i'll see you abuse my good will a once more expect to see shackles with buyout of 50 gold on every one of your characters.
1. Nickname (link to your character). PenisVaginalRectum
2. When (approximately) punishment was applied. 10:15am EST 2/14/2014
3. Case description - Invalid name (Limit of freedom and restriction to freedom of speech)

You agree with game rules when creating your character. Either create a new character with different name or use our services to change your current character name, more info here: http://dragoneternity.com/about/services_real/?part=blog1

3. It is forbidden to use and distribute words and statements that are sexually explicit, as well as harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, leading to racial and ethnic strife (including but not limited to harassment on ethnic and religious grounds). The rule applies to user messages, names of characters, nicknames, descriptions, in-game marks (including but not limited to offensive or inappropriate names of clans, names of pets, descriptions and titles).
Name change costs 50 reals for instructions on name change check post above. Any further posts in this thread from you will be considered spam will earn you forum gag.
Your character is already in jail, characters do not get deleted from accounts.
Replicant Betepah
! day ago
Placed because of dragon name - I named my dragon after my favorite dessert why is this a problem? I am sorry but I really do not see the issue with this

We're content with this explanation and shackles have been removed.
Martial Law
Last night:
Illegal trade

The only trade I I made last night was a lvl 6 green shield fully upgrades for green lvl 12Pally pants. The items have no value in description to say that the trade was 30% in value and then shackle me as recipient and fine me 150 gold with no way to move. In otherwise pay $150 dollars? I've already payed for the items or I wouldn't have them now would I? Common sense. From answers I've seen you give already I'll say this ahead of you. I am not your common _ oh he can't do anything about it_ type of player. I can take the screen shots I've made to my lawyer. Trust me idc where your operated out of this type of treatment and fines are outrageously and idk how you got listeners to have these terms but I do know this... Keep me shakes and I'll have a lawyer so far up in your business you will wish you never made this game. That's not a threat it's a promise.

Your punishment is for trade with Gankaholic when you took all the items from that character without paying for them.
Martial Law
Re: shackles

You guyd think this id a joke. Real life money was paid from bith ends as i have since found out. After spdaking with my lawyer I am infoeming you that those items WERE paid for eith real money. You chose to allow that option. Your rules in place and game mechanics are to force platers too either cash ir more than likely get shackled at some point and have to use real money to get out. Do in essence your brdaking the law. You have stolen from ke not me fromm you. This will be my last request to be unshackled with all my equiptmrnt in tact as it was when shackled. I will take furtger legal actions if forced. It will be clads action ad you will be audited to find who else this has effected.. with all respect... last chancd.

You agreed to game rules when registering to the game. Also, these items were acquired by violating trade rules with several of your alts - by transfering gold and other items that were not paid for to Gankaholic and after that from him to this character - therefor violating the trade rules. You didn't buy them and didn't pay for them in any way.If you wish to continue playing with this character re-read the rules and pay the fine.
hello
i have payed legal my money
quick to go out the prison
thanks

By repaying loan you took from bank interface.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.