Voluntary Imprisonment (Blocking the Character)

If you would like to put your character under the curse "Shackles of Prisoner", which is restricting particular character of all gaming activities with a possibility of withdrawal for 100 reals, please apply in current topic.

Please indicate:
1. your nickname
2. reason for imprisonment

Please read before applying:

1. Application should be submitted in person, requests for other characters will be rejected.

2. All applicants will be checked for compliance with the rules, should we find any violations (the most common violation is Illicit Money-Item transfer, to find out more please refer to the Trade Rules), all the characters involved will be punished.

3. Please think carefully, before applying. Once your application is approved, fine to get out of jail is 100 reals.

4. Imprisoned characters will not be removed from game database and you can not start the game again under the same nickname.

5. Getting your character imprisoned will not free space for extra character on your e-mail, they will still count as one of ten available to you characters
Comments
hi i would like to switch sides and begin all over
please please close this account

Done.
1. i kill you
2. cause i go other side

Done.
Hello... i would like for my character to be imprisoned please... i would like to switch sides... thank you!

Done.
i would like to switch sides... please jail this character... ty

Done.
too many files
and

Done.
plz imprison this acount i have another 1. thanks.

nickname:staraptor

Done.
my other one starravia is in the dungeon and i need him out.ty

Character won't be released.
Please jail me. I want to re-roll again.

welshbikerman

Thanks

Done.
pls jail this account. thx in advance

Done.
please jail char
dont want this char no more

Done.
hi.. i had an extra account some months back,, right now i created another profile.. please jail my other profile... profile name bragonwarrior (as far as i remember).. :)

Done.
1. Grimblade

reroll

Done.
monster maniac
plz jail

Done.
VaalorianBerserker Jail That Account

Done.
Bitte löscht meine beiden acc

1. Kabbinett (deutsch) -
2. -Elorian- (english)

bitte um baldige bearbeitung da ick gern neu beginnen möchte

Kabbinett has been jailed, did you mean the -Faolan- second account to be shackled?
Could you please jail my character:

Mortorin

I decided to restart as Vaalor as I felt there were too many Sadar

Done.
1. Owned4lyfe

2. Reroll

thanks

Done.
1. your nickname: forgotten
2. reason for imprisonment: I haven't played this game for months. I don't recall my username and password. Kindly block all characters you may detect from this PC. This is now my current character and should be the only one for this PC. Thanks.

Done.
1. beevis
2. changing side

Done.
1. your nickname: - Headmaster -
2. reason for imprisonment: start over

Done.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.