Dear Players, as there are Rules that should be followed in the world of Adan, there are also Punishments for violation of these Rules.
Two types of Punishments can be applied for violating the Game Rules:
• Shackles of Debtor makes the penalized Character subject to a number of economic renstraints. Character loses the right to trade with other players, participate in Auctions, create or join Groups, take part in Battlegrounds and Instances. To view the Punishment screen, simply click on the Punishment icon in the upper left corner, next to your avatar.
• Shackles of Prisoner places the penalized Character into Dungeon, restricting the player any operations with his or hers Character.
Game Administrators retain the right to punish (or not to punish) players for breaking any rules including the ones mentioned in this section at their own discretion.
Table below contains information about actions leading to certain Punishments.
Punishments for Violation of Game Rules
|Game Rules||Subject||Punishment Type||Punishment Redemption Terms|
|Exceeding the 30% balance of item transfers between characters is forbidden. You can learn more about the balance here.||Sender of valuables|| 100 Fine.
|Recipient of valuables||Fine equal to amount of gained benefit.|
|Any operations connected with black market are strictly forbidden:
- Selling and purchase of in-game resources and items for real money.
- Selling and purchase of game Characters for real money.
|At Administration's discretion (depending on the severity of violation).|
|It is forbidden to use a second Character (or several) to store items or help level up the main Character, which includes - but is not limited to - giving Loans, renting items or game currency, etc. It is also forbidden to use a second Character (or several) to bypass a Spell of Silence that has been inflicted on your Character.||Main Character
|Power leveling and rigged combats are forbidden:
- using secondary Characters to gain combat benefits;
- developing Bonecrusher Reputation through rigged combats;
- acquiring Valor through rigged combats.
- joining combats of friendly characters on the side of the enemy and killing the friendly characters, thus allowing them to avoid being cursed by a Bonecrusher Sphere.
A combat is considered rigged when its outcome is preconditioned (decided beforehand) by its participants. The outcome of the combat is either victory or defeat. One side deliberately loses. Possible benefits include earning Valor and Reputations, Quests completion bypassing the obstacles etc.
|200 Fine with possible achievement confiscation (at Administration's discretion).|
|Entering the game with more than one Character under the same game account and/or from the same device to participate in a combat is forbidden. Repeated offense will be regarded as power leveling and rigged combats (see above), and the fine will be increased.||50 Fine|
|Use of third-party programs and scripts for automating game actions, e.g., gathering resources or leveling up in combats, is forbidden.||400 Fine.|
|Attempts to obtain other player passwords,
game and portal hacking, distribution of malicious links are strictly forbidden.
|Without the right of redemption.|
|It is forbidden to exploit any program errors, bugs, defects etc. In case of finding an error, player should report it to the member of administration: firstname.lastname@example.org||At Administration's discretion.
|Fraud (cheating other players to get benefits) is forbidden.
||50 Fine + the sum of received profit. Confiscation of all items acquired through fraudulent behavior.|
|It is forbidden to post information that violates Game Rules:
- in Character profile (personal information and avatar);
- photo gallery;
- gift signatures.
|Use of information that violates any Game or Chat Rules in Dragon Nickname is forbidden.||Without the right of redemption until violation is disposed of.|
|Every player has the right to request his or hers game Character to be blocked.|| 100 Fine
|It is forbidden for players to ATTACK Guardians with Bonecrusher Spheres This rule doesn't apply to Prospectors capturing Mines and Sawmills.||First offemse - 10 Fine.
Second offense - 20 Fine.
Third and consecutive offenses - 30 Fine.
|It is forbidden to extort money or items from other players under the threat of attacking them.||100 Fine|
|Clan Wars between related Clans (Clans having similar icons and names) are forbidden. Such actions will be considered power leveling. Double the Contribution sum is taken from the winning Clan's Chest. If there is not enough gold in the Chest, Head of the Clan is fined instead.||Double the contribution sum.
|Violation of other Game Rules, not mentioned above.||At Administration's discretion.|
Members of the Guardians moderation structure are allowed to punish players for violation of Chat Rules with a Curse of Silence. There are several types of Curse with different durations. Choice of Punishment depends on the severity of violation. Please consult the table below on information about actions that may lead to Punishment
Punishments for Violation of Chat Rules
|Chat Rules|| Duration
|Swearing and using concealed abusive language is forbidden.||2 hours||Second offense - 3 hours.|
|It is forbidden to post outside links in chat that don't belong to dragoneternity.com (Such messages will be regarded as hacking attempts).||24 hours|
|Messages (conversations) that offend other players' or third party morals, honor and dignity or violate their rights and interests are forbidden.||1 hour||Second offense - 2 hours.
|Active discussion of third-party projects and their advertising are forbidden.
Messages (conversations) that contain persistent unrequested advertising or mail, spam, chain letters, invitations to pyramid schemes, lotteries, competitions, Auctions, compulsive trade or service offers are forbidden.
|5 hours||Second offense - 24 hours.|
|Destructive actions against Administration and the Game itself are strictly forbidden:
- insults, public criticism and abusive statements towards Administration;
- public statements about leaving the Game;
- statements that can result in negative consequences for the Game, as well as any other actions that negatively affect it.
These Rules also apply if the abovementioned is directed against Guardians.
|5 hours||Second offense - 3 hours.|
|Posting messages outside respective Chat Channels is forbidden:
- posting messages about looking for Groups outside the Looking for Group Channel;
- posting trade messages outside Trade Channel.
|5 minutes||In case there is no response to moderastor warnings - 15 minutes.
|Excessive use of upper case (caps) is forbidden.||Warning||In case there is no response to moderator warnings
on these violations, moderator has the right to apply 5-15 minute Punishments.
|It is forbidden to clutter Chat in any form: by sending messages that make no sense or incoherent messages not related to each other by meaning or language, by multiple repetition of similar characters.||5 minutes|
|Flood as well as sending same or similar messages without observing the following time intervals:
- 3 minutes between looking-for-Group messages;
- 5 minutes between trade or service offers;
- 10 minutes between Clan invitation messages;
- 3 minutes between any other type of messages, including smileys.
|Messages (conversations) that contain tobacco, drug or powerful psycothropic agent propaganda or propaganda of lifestyle connected with these things are forbidden.
Messages (conversatuions) containing statements that advocate behavior or lifestyle that contradict common morales and ethics are forbidden.
|2 hours||Second offense - 3 hours.|
|Messagses (conversations) that contradict common morales and ethics or offend other players (discussion of racism and fascism, other forms of discrimination, pornography, sexual remarks, remarks on ethnicity, attempts to start an ethnic strife and similar topics) are forbidden.||2 hours||Second offense - 3 hours.|
|Threat of violence in real life is strictly forbidden.||2 hours||Second offense - 3 hours.|
Members of the Guardians moderation structure are allowed to punish players for violation of Forum Rules, limiting their ability to post messages in the Forum for a period of time. Please consult the table below on information about actions that may lead to Punishment.
|Messages containing abusive language are forbidden.||Abusive language||3 days
|Messages containing links to third-party projects or links to malicious resources are forbidden.
||Malicious link distribution (MLD)
|Messages containing criticism, insults, negative statements about the Game or Administration are forbidden.
||Destructive behavior||1 week|
|Messages containing insults towards players/groups/factions are forbidden.||Insult||3 days
|The following is forbidden:
- flood, off topic messages over several pages, regardless of the the Guardian warnings to stop such behaviour;
- excessive use of upper case (caps);
- cluttering Chat in any form: by sending messages that make no sense or incoherent messages not related to each other by meaning or language, by multiple repetition of similar characters.
- creation of multiple similar topics by same player;
- discussion and criticism of Guardian actions. All complaints should be placed in a respective forum thread.
|Messagses that contain information that can offend other players (discussion of racism and fascism, other forms of discrimination, pornography, sexual remarks, remarks on ethnicity, attempts to start an ethnic strife and similar topics) are forbidden.||Depending on severity of violation
Game Administration reserves the right to decide what is considered a violation of the abovementioned rules. Administration also reserves the right to change and/or supplement rules at any time. Please observe the possible rule changes.