No Reward For Ruthless!! please comment ihit

I completed the Day Of Ruthless Fury Quest but didn't get a reward for it. how !!???

Day of ruthless fury bogus

I see the rules were changed on how you get damage if you change the rules you need to change the words in the quest. Kind of dumb to say one thing but mean another isnt it says dam not wins

Clan confrontion

Hold up 1 second!!!! in the 3rd league tuatha has over 800 confrontion. But!!! The game says we have 600. Yo what is this, plz fix.

Furious legionnaire

How to unlock gear? As unable to find out myself :)

arrow quests

is it me or did they update it so you HAD to do the 5 start achievement to get arrows because I want to cash mine in at 1 star to get an easier to do one (I can't get kills!)

Ruthless Fury

Ok, as everyone probably will agree with me.
Before Ruthless Fury comes this week.
Change it back to how it was please.
Unless it's been already changed...Just please.
It's so much better the way before the change.
That was one of my favorite ev...

Clan News Options

Why don't comments bump the post to the top in clan news? Is there a setting we need to pick? If this is not already an option, please make it one. I had to copy/paste a whole page to the top again. This also leads to the question - is there anyway t...

Torture....

Ok what did I do for you admins to with me? lol
I bought 1 parcel of vitility...ok...
Then I kept clicking...
Ok...then it didn't go to blue
ok...it went clear, grey, green, grey, green, grey clear etc.
Never hit blue...and I used 30g already on...

IMPOSSIBLE Situation

I am in the clan of Inferno Delta, which was supposed to be disbanded and all characters kicked out; but war by The Fallen was declared before actions were complete. Now, the few remaining characters are not able to pay the hefty 50 gold fee, and th...

To all people naming their ships "SS clan name"

...really

wut!!!

19:33 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the chat rules, The Wolf69 has been struck with the Spell of Silence for {PERIOD 300}. Used all caps

As soon as that one was removed I got
19:38 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the chat rules, The Wo...

my application

Guardians I would like to join your .clan. I have lots of skills. And can be resourceful. Please recruits me I would love to be a guardian.
(

Torture devices

Here are a few methods of torture I picked up over the years.

1. If you're mad at someone and want them to suffer, include them in a PM conversation with _Mindless_Prodigy_ and Leane. Severe psychological trauma is likely, as well as brain hemorrh...

Deidre Bombs Transferable

this should hapeen as somwtimes people go on, get bombs then go off and miss thee main fight, if they were transferable you could give to friend/clannie to use instead, this way it wont be wasted

Disoriantation I WTF

Mytoseyes attcked me with earth magic and im sick of gettin disorian tated for 8-9 from 1 stun she hits once or twice then im stunned for next 9 rounds caused me to lose so many fights, plz fix this
Please log in or register to create a topic.