Ruthless Fury

Ok, as everyone probably will agree with me.
Before Ruthless Fury comes this week.
Change it back to how it was please.
Unless it's been already changed...Just please.
It's so much better the way before the change.
That was one of my favorite events...now not really...
Pleasee change it back...!!! ">">">">">
Comments
Can't believe i'm saying this, but I actually agree with Prodigy....
Yes please change it back its completely unfair that damage is only done on wins, i mean i suck but for high level players that do ttonnes of damage to then get unlucky with the team they are on and lose and lose all the dmg they have odne its just unfair please change it back if you havent already
Change this goddamn bs or I'll write a really bad game review about you.
Marcus the Wise,
lmao
Sparta Wolf,

I'm dead serious. Where do you think people look for game recommendations?
Marcus the Wise,
idk
Sparta Wolf,

Game review sites :)

Less players, less cashers, less vodka money for dev team in Mother Russia
Marcus the Wise,

I really don't think threats are going to change their mind.
I just really want this BS to change.
I really loved the event before the change.

----------

You admins want more $$, right?
During Ruthless Fury if it was the normal way
People would love the event as much as I do
And cash so they have an advantage with red buffs and reals for other stuff.
So basically what i'm trying to say is changing the event back will benefit us players and you admins for the, cha ching $$

------
+ I hate being sided with the none belters, or the noobs who don't try or don't mount or buff.
I'm probably going to buff my ass off, and do shit loads of damage, do my part, or over my part
And then be dragged down by the noobies and since the quest has changed where you have to win
I'm never going to get it complete...
Just change it back to how it was, that was one of the best events
Now I think it's like the worst....
Unless your in the 9-15, 16-21 bracket where it's so easy without mounts or nothing, cuz u just have to have blue/green gear and u basically win.
But up here where you have to mount and buff to the max just to win 1 fight just isn't fair if your sided with the weaklings.
Change it to how it was basically every man for himself. (Or women :P)
Pleaseee....">">">">">
spoke to an admin and apparently not changing it, this is stupid it was such a good event now runined
uptowndrago,

Did they give a reason?

I bet they didn't. There IS no goddamned reason.
Ill ask ihit tommorow as plitsch doesent really speak much took him 30 mins just to reply, so when ihit is on ill aks and seee if we can change there minds before the day but dont get your hopes up
I hope they do. This event isn't much good anymore unless your the way-overpowered player, or with them.
It's still once of few chances to get reals for non-paying players. One of reasons was Ruthless Fury as an event was never intended to be so much better than other "Day" events.
yes but u can get a blue belt = the best event
Ihit,

so you guys saw that we were liking it and then you went and screwed it up
Marcus the Wise,

I would still consider it best of "Day" events, but now you actually have to work for it instead of it being super easy.
IhitMarcus the Wise,

I would still consider it best of "Day" events, but now you actually have to work for it instead of it being super easy.

Actually I disagree. Its now on luck, no work at all. Some people have luck with teams and finish it 5 or 6 times, while others have crap luck, always get bad team, keep loosing and barely manage to finish it once!!!
So I dont bother anymore. I just happen to be usually on loosing side, which is not my fault if the game constantly puts weak players into my team and very strong on the other. The teams are made based on level, nothing else as far as I know. Which is very bad way to team people. more over the game tends to make the SAME teams over and over again in the following fights.
The event is pretty much going dead now because of this. I know lot of people do not bother, because if you go in and win 1 fight out of 10 or 15, why bother? The double valor event or no gear damage are far better.
I see both sides of it, though given the choice I'd go back to the old way.

That said, clearly that admins have made up their minds and it's not going to change, so let's make the most of it.
talked 2 ihit he said same thing I said. Just raise the dmg
Ihit,

winning fights is mainly luck is i get teamed with good/ok players "should" do fine but if i get teamed with a noob without gear or belt then it doesn't really matter how much money/time/effort players put in i'll still lose cuz it's pretty much a 2on1 :/... only down side to pvp's in the game
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.