Ruthless Fury

Ok, as everyone probably will agree with me.
Before Ruthless Fury comes this week.
Change it back to how it was please.
Unless it's been already changed...Just please.
It's so much better the way before the change.
That was one of my favorite events...now not really...
Pleasee change it back...!!! ">">">">">
Comments
I like this event because it is a cheaper way to get Bonecrusher Reputation.
Ihit, I really don't think the event is based on skill or anything. It's luck now, it basically depends on the teams you get paired up with, like myself I always get paired up with the noobs and lose, and I do like triple their damage. This event isn't as good as it was, yet you admins continue to argue and say that it's more difficult. Well in a way it is, because the game pairs you up depending on the level, and most of the time, i'm with the idiots that don't even know how to play. I'm like "Why didn't you drink pots or mount/buff?" Idiots: Whats that?
If you see where i'm going, nothing about strength anymore. It's luck, the other way was completely every man for himself (or women) and is about strength. Here not, it's not, it's luck.
IhitMarcus the Wise,

I would still consider it best of "Day" events, but now you actually have to work for it instead of it being super easy.

Solid proof that Ihit doesn't read player suggestions.
Marcus the WiseIhitMarcus the Wise,

I would still consider it best of "Day" events, but now you actually have to work for it instead of it being super easy.

It also shows why many players do not like Admins.

Faeryns7Marcus the Wise[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]Ihit:[/QNAMEF]Marcus the Wise,

It also shows why many players do not like Admins
Faeryns7.
Faeryns7[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="m"]Marcus the Wise:[/QNAMEF][QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]Ihit:[/QNAMEF]Marcus the Wise,

It also shows why many players do not like Admins

XD so many people say that but still support them so much by playing constantly or spending in game XD we argue and complain but we are still drawn to the game...... nuf said i think lol
I like aoh
Roanoa_Zoro,

It's called addiction

At least Dong Nguyen (creator of Flying thingy) took his game down cause it was so addictive...

It's very likely to be alteroir motives anyway for what you speak, also as you're aware it's not like that helped anything.
this change is horrible as it completely depends on your team balancing which is also horrible.
I think it would be best reverted as to make team balancing fair is near impossible as there are so many variables.
Listen to the players
Cheers

GEOJENKS 97this change is horrible as it completely depends on your team balancing which is also horrible.
I think it would be best reverted as to make team balancing fair is near impossible as there are so many variables.
Listen to the players
Cheers

Pfft listen to the players are you kidding? When have they EVER listened to us?
Faeryns7
GEOJENKS 97this change is horrible as it completely depends on your team balancing which is also horrible.
Listen to the players
Cheers

Pfft listen to the players are you kidding? When have they EVER listened to us?

I do not know.
i do however believe that a request for them to revert it is going to get us better results that ridiculous and unnecessary threats!
Change it! And I noticed you people took down my perfectly reasonable rant on this a few months ago!
Changed it back or I'll go on a hunger strike lol
Go on a hunger strike lol
no dont but comn on my main u cant win Its impossible cuz im always YES ALWAYS against 4 or 5 guys all with blue
Well, Increase the damage needed, BUT remove the winning. If you win 1 in 10 to 15 fights, whats the point in even trying to do this event?
Now its just based on luck, if you have bad one, you will never finish the quest, I know I will never finish it
And next time i am not going to bother. Now its about luck
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.