IMPOSSIBLE Situation

">I am in the clan of Inferno Delta, which was supposed to be disbanded and all characters kicked out; but war by The Fallen was declared before actions were complete. Now, the few remaining characters are not able to pay the hefty 50 gold fee, and there is a clan tax of 10 more gold in 16 days. Please reconsider, and allow all members to leave and not pay these heavy fees. I have paid all my money to The Fallen, and I dont see how it will be possible to pay without selling everything my character owns and the daily bonuses too. Thanks, MBC
Comments
Another character caught in the impossible situation
would the clan be automatically be disbanded if you dont pay the clan tax?
Kyle429,

Nope. Didn't work with my alt's (joke) clan.

These people are in an impossible situation.
well this is BS we had won a war but they disbanded and didn't pay us but when we already hit disband and get warred on we have to pay ?
Zhies Wolf,

If your "leader" was smart he'd kick everyone from clan and leave one inactive alt in his place. Seems like a very irresponsible move, not sure why you even trust him anymore.
Marcus the Wise,

i am the leader and was kicking everyone when got warred on within 6 minutes of seal being paid off, and never say a mean thing about a person u don't even know, do not message me ur on ignore for ur poor behavior (wtf) again leave me the hell alone
lmao
leave me alone or u will be reported
leave me alone or u will be reported
vmom.... the clan will be auto dis-banned when the clan tax is not paid!...not sure why it didn't disband when the button was hit.....but it will happen as long as noone pays the tax
rivermoonvmom.... the clan will be auto dis-banned when the clan tax is not paid!...not sure why it didn't disband when the button was hit.....but it will happen as long as noone pays the tax

Wrong. if there is contribution pending, the clan will not be disbanded until contribution is paid. Or I think I read something like this.
Ageolite

^^Is right, it happened to a sadar clan that I own
Ageolite,
she meant the monthly clan tax if not paid is instant clan gone unless de changed it
Marcus the Wise,

Clan that I own now. Tyvm :D u handed me leader lol
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.