Why would we have a crazy mob attack mines give it all the benefits of being a player char with better health and strength

no other profession has to deal with this why pick on the hardest one
Comments
this is dumb how are we to beat the barb attack gear gets damaged dont get mine please change back hard to craft anything or advance in mining with barb taking stuff....
Trongster,
Lol, now all the lvl 70s will be happy because they can get any mines they want.
Valathorn,
their is still the free mine in pond that doesnt get attacked
i think the update is great because players that are in strong clans think their mines wont be taken because of the clan their in and now thye actually have to defend their mines and fight for them
and like ihit said mining is a pvp proffesion the barbarians are like being in a pvp fight. dont like it then change proffesions
D3athKnightTrongster,
Lol, now all the lvl 70s will be happy because they can get any mines they want.

Even before this update I already got the mines I wanted. I respect alliances while clanned, naturally, but this update doesn't change the fundamental power dynamic of mining.
I spent some time killing Barbarians for fun, they are like torlings... They use magic, can reflect yours, etc. I'm not a miner, but I wanted to check out what the commotion was all about. There was 1 thing that seemed odd to me. I tried to jump in on a barbarian fight that was already in progress, to assist the miner. I selected a bc sphere, and it dumped me on the Barbarian's side! There was no option to choose a side.
cost to defend mine vrs 21 k barb is 1gold for me not worth it in the long run
Maybe DE is trying to change the whole dynamic of the game through the prospector profession. Yes clans and alliances can beat/defend barbarian lvl 70 but at what cost. Each person entering the fight needs a bc sphere and potions. With all that, they are not guarantee of surviving because barbarian lvl 70 has ALL the TOP marks. I am not trying or want to dive in the minds of admin. This is a game, I just want to play and have fun. Barbarian lvl 70 is ruining fun from plenty of people, how many of you players were ruining the fun for rest of us???
a 21k barb its a normal bc fight. i use my full belt (1 endur 8 pots 1 glyph 1 mana) 2 skellies and a dragon. the point of it is its a pvp proffesion where because your in a strong clan you think your mines wont get attacked. we'll guess what now your mines are getting attacked and your all whinning because you actually have to fight to defend your mine instead of just sitting back and waiting.
"> to barbarian attack the spot(s) of those player(s) or alt that just logon for a a minute to take and then go offline. ">
After attack should let the spot open instead of captured it! ">
Bones420a 21k barb its a normal bc fight. i use my full belt (1 endur 8 pots 1 glyph 1 mana) 2 skellies and a dragon. the point of it is its a pvp proffesion where because your in a strong clan you think your mines wont get attacked. we'll guess what now your mines are getting attacked and your all whinning because you actually have to fight to defend your mine instead of just sitting back and waiting.

Normal bc fight for a lv 32 main?

Nah brah.
Marcus the Wise,
a level 32 main with their gear rep and valor at a level it can easily be achieved unlike yours yes it is possible. their not as hard as people think. and people just need to suck it up and deal with the fact that they cant hide behind their clans anymore
I think the problem isn't the clans, but rather how difficult the miners are to defeat, no other profession requires you to spend so much to harvest it's resources. It'd make more sense to have the barbs stats depend on the player's lv and give little to no xp.

Surturs Fire,

Well said!
Bones420,
You just said you need a full belt... so how can a lvl 32 with a full belt beat it then? His stats are way worse then yours for sure
Barbarian is essentially very similar to player attacking your mine. Many of you had rather peaceful mining without any attacks from other players. Barbarians will stay.
Gulyaka,
I totally agree!
I agree the barb should match the player level like Garuug does. that would be more reasonable for players to defend. What I would like to see is that mine fights be closed. Make the mining character stand on its own two feet and not have a main or bigger clan member to jump in to defend.
I won't mind Barbarian attacking my mines as you said - it would be similar to Player attacks...BUT GIVE ME A CHANCE TO DEFEND IT OR TAKE IT BACK !!!! I'm UNABLE to do it with full belt, dragon and mount !!! 21k HP is insane ...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.