Sbs

Private opinion of myself not 9th: as soon as everybody likes play PvE game and sbs as sb vs LOL clan is PvE, i quite sbs. Gl with heroism farming
Comments
wow, that is a lot to take in. Novo, I respect your choice to say you are no longer doing sea battles.

Sydeste and Ved, I am not sure what you are pushing for. Is it that you do not want a group of people other than yourselves to do sea battles? Ved, many don't listen do you because you are an ass right off the bat. Ved, you used to hex people all the time during sea battle days (and still do it seems). You hex your own team while still in the first stage. What makes you think they will listen or help you at all? I was in 9th, and you yelled at me all the time when in sea. You yell if we don't heal you (so you can make more damage and heroism). If you lost, it was death to all who you felt caused it, or anyone in their clan. Dude, get over yourself.

Sydeste, "rigged isnt that fight where you know at the begining you will win" glad you know what it means when you and ved used to sit on islands and let him kill you over and over. You are lucky the guardians don't go back that far to find cheating.

Optimus Prime, unless you are going to really play here, I am not sure you get all the long standing issues on this server.

Storm, you are the original Vaalor who used to beg smalls to join, how much fun it is, how level quick, reps later. Now you want mixed sea fights? Why? "Elitists was left out of the recent chats between other clans about queues for a reason" interesting. Why are you all talking about queues anyway? Why not just join up and do your best?

Leane, Please explain how mixed sea battles will fix this? How just by mixing will solve the issue of some that join don't carry their weight in the eye of the capt? I have been in sea with Ved. I had red food, balm, mount, covers, etc. etc, yet was not "good enough" in his eyes. So I left. I paid to get away from his cursing at me and saying i was not good enough to be on the same boat as him. Mixed may put me right back in that same boat. So when he hexes me in stage 1, exactly how is that better?

Anyone that really is working toward improving their toon has been in sea fights that were close. We have all reviewed the logs and questioned the "what if" what if that one did not join, what if that one had buffed better, what if, what if. End of the day, it is a game. Would we all like to win fights (God i hope so), yes. Do some try harder than others of course. Do some pay more than others, yes. But none of us can force others to do something. We can ask, or we can bc and hex. Some choice to talk, some choose to use hexes and curse. Each has their own choices to make. There will always be strong teams, and the weaker team (thus one wins and one loses). Even if you mix the sides, guess what, one will win, and one will lose. It is how it works. If you mix, you will no longer have your own clan members on your side, so what makes the admin and guardians think there will not be more thrown fights if we are mixed? Maybe, just maybe Dreidan felt this change was not needed (and I personally don't feel this change is needed).

We asked for a required amount of damage / buffs to do sea, that was turned down (not enforceable, yet if you don't do a fair amount of damage, you get a message from heaven, but no consequence for not doing better). We asked to have sea brackets to allow a more balanced fight. Now it is suggested that mixed is the fix (how exactly is that going to be enforced?) but I personally don't see that as a true fix.

War is suggested for heroism, yet still the smalls don't get to be equal to the bigs, so that really is not fair fights either. Wars are used by many to farm heroism, many bigs simply crush the smalls to gain quick. War fights are much like sea battles, win get heroism, lose, and get nothing. As it was pointed out by many to me, Sea battles are part of Neph quest, thus smalls must go to get bigger. So again, i have often asked people on my team in sea, in war, and arena (where i get a teammate doing hop with a mount, purple balm, and nothing else), to buff up, and try their best (as a result, i have been called many names). But I try my best, and keep moving forward. Do I sometimes become upset when i lose, yes, of course. As would anyone who is trying to improve their toon. I do find it entertaining what this post has focused on League Of Legends, when there are many on both sides that don't bring their A game to sea, and as a result to less than stellar results. To that point, I agree with Leane, come to sea, but plan on buffing up and trying your best. Sea is an expensive battle for many of the bigs, so they expect that you do at least as good as a Repl had you not joined (for those that don't know, if only 5 join queue, then the capt of that team is replicated 4 times). No one should expect another to carry them here.
Amherst,

Mixed sea battles will help because it shuffles up who you will get.

When I first began playing years ago, it used to be only way 3 or 4 valors were queued up, what would happen is they would take the 2 players with the highest amount of Corsair rep to be captain. So, there would be 2 sadar captains and the blues and reds got mixed. Aka- you have no idea who you would get on your team in a mixed.

I think it would help because then both teams equally have the chance to get players that are not as.. up to the par for some players.

I guess, in my opinion, it doesn’t change the target on the players that are considered not good enough (I believe I will see them with hexes regardless) , but so everyone feels better about their odds. That is just my perspective.

And, also , on days that have mostly reds in, red versus red Sea Battles can go too if no blues are willing to join. It used to be possible and a couple years ago they changed it.
Leane,

Since I have personally seen higher levels also do no damage since they were not happy with their team, this would not fix that. So unless you have figured out how to review each person for their intent, I am still not seeing how this is better that what we already have. Since today we queue up, but have no idea who will get picked, again, I am not sure how mixed is any better. So far, this post just picks on a few, but there are plenty of sadar people who do not do their best as well. Each side points to why they lost a fight.

Will mixed be a test (and then we vote if we don't like the change)? Or is this coming, and we have no choice? Level 90 was to keep us a bit more in tune with Terra. This mixed sea idea feels like it was a hatched idea, and has not really be thought through. How does mixed make us feel better about the odds? If it picks two top rep (let's play ved and autum winter) and i get put on ved's team, what makes you think I would help him or listen to him? I would have rather helped Autum win.

That said, yes, if 10 sadar, or 10 vaalor queue, and it goes, then so be it.

And as you stated, you would rather vacation than spend money here. And that is your choice (and yes, the Maldives are beautiful), some of us enjoy the challenge of the game, and wish to see our efforts result in better chances to win. Is this my life, not even close. But I choice to try my best in a game I enjoy. Do i think everyone should be the same as me, no. I respect players that don't wish to cash, but instead play the long game (and I know many of them). But this idea, we can make quick changes to the game and have no regard as to how the game has been played, is naive.
Storm, you are the original Vaalor who used to beg smalls to join, how much fun it is, how level quick, reps later. Now you want mixed sea fights? Why? "Elitists was left out of the recent chats between other clans about queues for a reason" interesting. Why are you all talking about queues anyway? Why not just join up and do your best?
Amherst, I will not go on the "Original Vaalor" discussion with you again. You are now sadar as well and should have dropped all attitude towards me when you switched. I have supported mixed queues, and participated in many of them, long before you were even on this server.

What I hope from mixed SB.... the attitude of "I won't help my captain" will be put aside and you'll all want to do the best, all the time, to get quests done and have fun and earn heroism. If you won't follow Vedmak this time, why should any ninth follow Pandor for you next time? Round and round you guys go, hurting the whole server along the way, and getting what out of it?

But, if Amherst is correct, and all the ones causing problems now will just continue to cause problems with every change, what hope do we have? Turn the queues into Casher queue and Non-Casher queues? I'd support that too. Easy enough to do, if someone can take a loan, they go to Casher queue. If they can't take a loan, Non-Casher queue. There, another way to solve all these ridiculous problems.
Storm Kat,

Dear sweet unsure what clan to take over or be in Kat, my attitude toward you is only fired by my need to get achievements, and your love for alts. Other than that, i could careless.

But that is exactly what happens now, so again, i ask, what do you hope to gain from mixed? Let's take your example, think about if there were some smaller 9th players on Pandor's side vs, Ved on the other side do you honestly expect them to help pandor? then you must be smoking some really good stuff. Because the fallout alone from Ved would be unheard of. It is bad enough if he loses and a member of his clan did not do good enough. So, don't kid yourself.

All i am saying is, we should all do our best. If anyone says they want to fight the biggest and toughest, then it is to prove them self. If anyone is saying they hope to gain reps, then they don't want the biggest, they want to gain rep. If anyone has been in ruins, we know this. If someone is running a 7b or bc star, they don't want tough fights, they want the little guy and the quick win so they can do it again (much like I saw today with with a level 35 mounted player bcing a level 26 non-mounted player no names, but really guys, that is not even close). Let's all try honesty a bit. It is not rigging, it is just fast good rep. Again is why I asked that ruins be bracket as well to prevent such rep gaining (though if we can wait till i hit 170k that would be cool). Ved had the benefit of lottery wins (spells, summons). Many of us would love those same chances. Before the cap, he could care less about sea (he had his 4 stars, what more does he need). Now that cap is lifted, he wants more. So do we all, so get in line.
Amherst, From mixed, I hope to see more queues launch. Allowing myself and others to do everything possible to avoid queueing when we know the "attitudes" are in. I am currently forced to follow Sadar captains that I don't like when they are in, this will never change for any of us. Mixed does not create any additional problems, but does solve the issue of not enough in queue. In my opinion.
Amherst,

That is just my guess on why people might want the mixed SBs. I am not going to sit and think of every situation where in mixed SBs don't turn our exactly how everyone in this game wants them too. If you choose to do no damage, that's your choice.

Mixed SBs are what a lot of people have asked for and PMed me about.

I personally do not care either way and I only pushed for it because that is what I have gotten asked about - when will this happen?

I have so far heard multiple PMs asking for when mixed SBs will come to play and 0 telling me they think it's a useless, naive idea.

I'll start a vote and have it end before the 10th since that's when Dreidan gets back. If majority votes for mixed SBs, then I will ask him to work on changes towards it, if not then no need to waste time.
Storm Kat,

How exactly are you hoping to avoid the attitudes? I ask because as i pointed out, if you think mixed will get Ved not to throw a temper tantrum when he loses, then you are smoking something. Don't like the Sadar capts, then go back to Vaalor. It is a simple switch. And if in mixed mode, how are you going to act when that same Sadar capt you don't like is your capt still? So, again, what exactly is this change going to gain us?

Leane,

So now changes are based on if we can get a few people to say something to you? How about the bugs page? Anyone bothering to answer those poor saps that put in issues? Dear, I get everyone will pm you (you kind of brought that on yourself when your reply is to PM you of items not post them). But are we all to just trust that you are keeping a tally of how many what a change vs don't want that change? And if so, how many other changes are there that are in the works that we don't know about? Maybe that is what forum should be used for. Proposed changes, and what we think of them. Rather than a lot of people ask for this, so we will go with it.

There are many things people would support if asked. But the trick is, what is the overall impact of those changes? If it changes nothing in the game dynamics, then what is the point? If the change only pisses of the active players, not the ones that could careless anyway, then what is the point?
Amherst,

They have always been player based. If I do not hear from people there's no possible way for me to know what people want.

And it's not a few, a lot of people have asked for it. Just because you are not one of those people does not equate it is not something I have not received a lot of messages about. There's an open vote now and it can be tallied there.

Same with the Level 90, some people opposed it, but overall the server-wide vote showed it was the most desired change, so it was pushed for and we got it.

And as always - bugs I post them to him, if he cannot get to them in the timeframe that is desired, that I can do absolutely nothing to fix. I tell you this time and time again, and you do not seem to understand that fact.
Leane,

Oh i know you say that about the bugs page, but not one has been updated since Aug 8th. Some are bigger bugs than others (like the Andriod 8 bug(reported on Oct 22nd but Android 8 has been out a long time (Aug 2017 to be specific)), is that going to get resolved?)

My point is, maybe the bugs can get some attention before we dive into more changes.
Amherst,

Android bug is resolved. You must install the older version in order for it to be compatible with DE.

I will post on the bugs forum when he gives me the thumbs up for ones that are fixed.
Leane,

how would anyone know this is resolved, or how to do that?
AmherstLeane,

how would anyone know this is resolved, or how to do that?

If only u had a clanmate for a guard.
laker,

how would any of the other or new players know ;) i look out for more than myself.
Amherst, what u talk about, rigged fights its when u in my team and die without any pot use, because linda against us was.
In islands cant hit any, tempopary hold 10 mins (but aoh u can make easy), but for ppls without brains no place and in our clan, why u left...sadly only what i work on yuors upgrades when was small (our old system was crazy) and fight much with elitist in islands for u looks.....after u take our sydian and left to them
Amherst, I hope Vedmak gets such a giggle out of your suggestion that I "go to vaalor to avoid sadar captains". Then I hope he switches to sadar just to mess with all of you .
For the record, I don't have any problem with any captains, I go to SB and follow all orders and do my best, be it on my main or my alt. I am not there to lose.

vedmak1984,
Amherst,

As I stated in previous reply, I will post in the bugs forum. I put up solution for the Android issue yesterday night.
Storm Kat,
What on earth are u talking about Eli hexes and bc people out of sb??? Maybe 18 months ago RF did that. Are u fully deluded? I don’t even know what reality you live in. No wonder u lost 3 people from fallen in 2 weeks, I get it now. Unbelievable.
Kat i appreciate your comments but you live in the past. No one in Eli has bced people out of sb or road since i have been here. So i dont know who you are talking about. Lets talk about the presenr
Storm Kat, DE should be paying u kat honest... ur to blame for every single thing that happen to ppl here lol, ur job name is scapegoat!!

Admin I demand kat gets paid some kind of wage for this! She's been taking the blame for 80percent of ur game problems by now she should get 80percent of ur earnings
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.