Sbs

Private opinion of myself not 9th: as soon as everybody likes play PvE game and sbs as sb vs LOL clan is PvE, i quite sbs. Gl with heroism farming
Comments
OPTIMUS PRlME,
I understand that people put money and time into it, but why stop an entire clan enjoying the game, maybe they cant afford to spend money, its not LoL's fault other people are crazy about losing
Just get mixed sb''s going pls nothing else matters...
OPTIMUS PRlMEIt's just a game (c) ...

Yes, but emotions, spent time and money are real. You can't say 'It's just a game' after each lose... especially if you already 'tried hard' (c) and did everything, but someone thinks, that he can join the battle with nothing and hope, that top players will win the battle... and if not - just try next time the same way. While they are waiting for lucky SB, other players are spending buffs))

But still, win with 10k damage is better, than lose with 30k... They could try to help captain with glyphs...

They not know what is glyph, they sometimes even forget what is pot :D And if i dare to mention all sadar clan call me greedy, selfish and liar :D
I not much time join sb. And i not much times did sb in sadar side as well (i think i did sbs only for neph and after i stopped totally lol) Those who know me, they know NOT for sb wins i came for valor side. =( yes 9th many times asked me to join sb and i did, to help them. Me in sb meant one less LOL who can throw the fight for sadar win.

But i see my clannies, my friends giving up and thinking about leaving game. Because im since 1 year in this side and yes it became annoying to have LOL in every single sb.. . But they have the same shit since years. The difference is now only that sadar side especially elis started blackmailing us to stop bc and hex them (out from q for fair sb) or they war with us. So we have now ZERO chance for fair sb... Because we not ask for win, we ask only for fair balanced sb....

They want it easy. LOL will join sb for them. They not need us. We told at the begining of the talks. Or LOL or us. You choose LOL so happy mobkilling in sb - or even this will be easier than mobs...
You all got what you desired.
- Elis easy and rigged sbs (rigged isnt that fight where you know at the begining you will win and you ask a bunch of 40 lvl lower player with basic gear and no buffs to join a bg for you? Its really not rigged?),
- meanwhile LOL can now finally join sbs without bcd and hexed so in peace.
- And we finally not use our real money on looses. Dont get me wrong. I happily loose if its my fault. If i try hard and do my best... And even loose becaise of minimal LOL's damage in these sbs and i also knowing that 2-3 of my clannies left out and would do better damage and turn the fight... What i should do? Open a champagne? Congratulate them and ask them to join more and more?
And the best is the reason why they join. Doozer told they join for daily quests. Correct me if im wrong: they get only quest done if they win a sb... The problem is with them joining sb its 100% sure a loss. How they didnt learn it? We have the same quests since long ago. None of them realized they get nothing for joining and throwing battle?

And finally: alts or not alts, jail or not jail.... We all know how the system can be played. Dont tell me we have daily 10-15 new players looking for mentor how this can be made, keeping an alt on the other side for join sb and rig it, is way more easier. Buy a phone with mobile data... And bamm! You have different IP and different device as well. - good way to "keep server alive" And now sb will ever fire with unknow never seen before players on valor side gl

This whole post went into a wrong direction. We decided not go anymore to sb. We announced and told the reason why. We not asked anyone to comment it, allow it, argue or proove their truth. We told the fact that we are done. You want play? We want play too, but without alts in our team. Not possible? Is it only a sadar privilege? Then be happy and take your free, rigged wins instead of judging us. If guardians not care, we not care as well.
End of story.
Lmao, my day made, ty, never saw such battles on this server) just few last words) everybody here talking about keeping server to allow more active playing, so u achieve the goal! U will be having good sbs with very interesting unpredictable results and all be happy! And very last, stop attacking Sydeste, did not me was author of this post? Did not me try to talk to few of ruling here recently? If u want good wars vs 9th than stop or 9th can be like u favorite clan soon! GL all it was last what i say here as maybe u know that i dont like talk.
Removed by user
OPTIMUS PRlME, nice words, but they even not listen me with orders on shooting, its make me angry very! Sb its teamplay event and can be maked only with win, but others think how u sad top players need win it for them.....without any help back
Sydeste, I like end of story^^
I generally ... air on the side that if you don’t buff enough, don’t join. I had a Sea Battle recently against ved that everyone was certain I would lose as a captain and because of that some didn’t throw everything they had. It ended up being neck to neck. Disappointed and annoyed about sums it up.

But, I’ve been in a clan, that people like to say to me: your clan is weak, annoying everybody else because you and your clan never bother to try to win anything. I especially enjoyed the PM mamma received telling her to stay out of sea battles. And the red and black hexes I end up having to heal.

I would rather you quit sea battles and enjoy yourself doing war, from what I can see is most often a win for 9th, than be frustrated in sea battles where you’re throwing money but not everybody else is.

I know why you’re annoyed, it’s a legitimate reason. But, I won’t support pushing people out that just want to stay and play without spending like money is water.
Sidestep once again you talk nonsense and make up what other people say. Your clan has been the bullies to the weaker clan. You should be ashamed of yourselves for your terrible actions
I agree with Leane - yes, if your not going to buff then fair enough don't join SB, and if you do barely any damage fine, but if a player puts on lots of buffs, and does grand, then they shouldn't be bullied out of SB, LoL or not.

As a few have already said, mixed SB's would fix all this, but if that's not going happen, trying to ruin other players who work hard instead of spending loads of money to get whatever they want isn't the way to go.
Mixed SBs will be brought up again when Dreidan returns. I also believe if they are mixed and you have no idea who you're going to get, it would solve some issues.

Plus, if this is just about the heroism lost, most clans, out of respect for each other, offer some good fights to each other toward the last 15 minutes of war. It is not much of course compared to winning an entire war, but my clan rarely wins much so, it's a nice gesture some have done for us, we offered LoL - Fallen offers to us and 9th has on occasion offered to us as well.

My strongest belief is just that everything is personal choice and nobody has any right to infringe on what someone else chooses to do with their time and money, with exception of course to cheaters who try to circumvent rules.
LeaneMy strongest belief is just that everything is personal choice and nobody has any right to infringe on what someone else chooses to do with their time and money, with exception of course to cheaters who try to circumvent rules.

Ideally, that 'free choice' must account other's interests))
_________

Maybe, the problem with sea battles is, that it must be easier to rewrite all battle codes from scratch, than to change something there. Changes can't be reached with one button, like some players imagine))
OPTIMUS PRlME,

It may well be quite difficult. I just ask him on update when he’s done being on holidays. :) It is not always so easy of course, I suspect if it was that easy he would’ve done it by now.
Really, mixed sea battles used to work (I have links I can search and post later if needed), and they were taken away without warning or explanation, and killed our queue and created all this drama. It seems it me that if it worked before it can be put back without a total rewrite needed. Someone had to “take away” the mixed, we beg admin to put it back ASAP before more harm can be done.

pandor., I respect your need to support and defend your clan but in this case you are very wrong. Ninth may be the “attackers” this week, but I guarantee that Current Elitists players are by far the biggest numbers of players guilty of hexing and bcing people out of queues. Elitists was left out of the recent chats between other clans about queues for a reason, sydeste is repeating the same information many of us were told and does not deserve attacks.
Storm Kat, Mixing mechanism still works, but that is not the mixing, you need) It allows to make mixed battle from 18 sadar or 18 vaalor, without replicants, without mixed empires)
I have asked LoL to buff if going to sb. Minimal buffing is mount food balm and covers.

We really can’t ask people to stay out of battlegrounds, it’s just not fair.
OPTIMUS PRlME, As far as the players can tell, That 18 rule has not worked here in a very long time. We have given up testing it but once every 3-4 months we do get enough in just to prove it still doesn't work. Thank you so much for bringing that up, we've believed for years that it is hopeless to try but I will start queueing, and recruiting, whenever I can for the testing!!!

I request that admin/guards/whoever please toss 18 sadar in very soon, and prove it is working, or investigate immediately why it does not.

Storm Kat,

Right now, there’s not an actual solid update he has provide to me on the status of mixed SBs. As soon as there is one, we detail it to everyone.
Storm Kat, It fires only if at least one normal SB have started and there are still 18+ players in queue)
OPTIMUS PRlME, We have had single 18 player SB here before..... You're saying then I would now need 5 vaalor + 27 sadar to test?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.