Sbs

Private opinion of myself not 9th: as soon as everybody likes play PvE game and sbs as sb vs LOL clan is PvE, i quite sbs. Gl with heroism farming
Comments
http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5c30d480-1c3f-0405-9e88-f4b20c4bf42f
Zane midnight with a lvl 16 cover because buff is a buff :D
Wallace didnt even bothered about buffing any at all. Not even sure if he was properly geared....

And when we try hex them out to have finally a fair sb, we are treatened with war ;D

And the funniest thing is that doozer himself admitted that all sadar clan encourage, support and ASK them to join.. I guess for easy wins....
And they did it well because they would loose this sb if they not ask doozer clan to join....
Before again im called a liar, i have the screenshots.

Guardians,
What can be done if the half server want rig a battle?

Despite the fact that some people have ulterior motives in asking Doozer’s clan to join - like for an easy win or to get naked in fights to rig or get kills off of them, not everyone asks because they want a win off of them.

Some people ask because they know they are willing to join regardless of whether they win or not, just to make sea battles go. Going into a fight naked is rigging battle. Going into fight without buffing like everybody else is annoying, but not against the rules.

Guardians will always stand on the side that allows players to play exactly how they want to play. If they don’t want to buff, that’s their choice. It’s their money and it’s nobody else’s business whether or not they want to spend it.

Personal stance- Someone once asked me why I don’t care about winning everything and try harder?

Because it’s just a game and not a reflection of my real life. If winning in here gets me traveling to beautiful places and a 2 week stay in the Maldives, like half my bonus does, I’d try harder.
Leane, sorry was not about to tell that we feel skmething) game is game) lol deserve to stop it
novosge1, bro who else is going to do sb if not them?? To be honest u guys only queue when is ved is online which is almost a automatic win...
Sydeste,

please SHOW ME THE MESSAGE WHERE I SAY ALL SADAR CLANS ASKED , SUPPORT OR ENCOURAGE US TO JOIN.

or do you mean where i said , YEAH sadar clans asked to join SB, but it might be a surprise to you VALOR clans asked us to join to.

PLease again sydeste get your facts straight.

AND I SAY IT AGAIN CAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND WE ARE NO SADAR PLAYERS LIKE WE HAVE BEEN CALLED.

BOTH SIDES HAVE ASKED US TO JOIN TO GET SB'S GOING CAUSE NOBODY ELSE IS GOING IN.

THE GAME IS MADE FOR ALL LVLS AND ALL LVLS NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO THERE SB ON THE SPECIAL EVENT DAYS, THEY ARE NOT ONLY FOR HIGH LVLS.

i am not even going to comment any further on this, but i will act against any threat being made to any member of my clan, being told to leave the clan or live in hell for staying
Doozer,
9th for sure never asked your clan to join sb. try say opposite. no valor clan have interest to see any of you with green gear and 1k pro mount. and when you are asked to buff up, you make grey buffs. talking about lvl 40-50s. wow and lol. hilarious.
for me sb not exist anymore. and im not alone with this opinion. i wont spend a single penny to watch how your clannies take place from other players who want join sb and who willing to fight. then you die after two hits against lvl 70-80s. gl
when ever sb will be mixed... these clans - who protect you now - will be the first bc the crap out of you daily.
Sydeste,

so again i ask you same question on this as before, cause 9th did not ask us to join the SB, we are not allowed to ?

Other clans have nothing to say in the game, are not allowed to ask us ?

Exactly that is your goal, all listen to ......
DoozerSydeste,
or do you mean where i said , YEAH sadar clans asked to join SB, but it might be a surprise to you VALOR clans asked us to join to.
BOTH SIDES HAVE ASKED US TO JOIN TO GET SB'S GOING CAUSE NOBODY ELSE IS GOING IN.

this is what made me curious. what valor clan ask you to join. only if you ask yourself...
how i told i not care about sb anymore. bad for de. because we spent on sbs... and sadar side also spent to win us... not sure LOL clan ever did and as easy win sadar wont either anymore without any resistance in q.
Sydeste,

we have been in there with people from drachengarde , seawolves, vaalor serpents.

question answered
I hate to get involved but I’m tired of Sydeste’s half truths and lies. All she cares about is having ved win at the expense of this server. This is a game all should be allowed to play not just the clan that thinks it should win every battle and cries when it doesnt
pandor.,
yes thats what we all say. we step back and let LOL play. :) gl. or you may not need luck. probably this was the plan behind. we are arguing about nothing. from now on you dont even need buff to win sb. keep it cheap and enjoy. You who "allways up for a good fight" choose the easiest way and make sb with alts...
Seems to me you only look for reason to again war with us. What will be next? Treatening with war if we not join and run sb for you? Im tired of this. You wanted to be involved telling us what we do with clannies and who and when we can attack. And we did all what you demanded from us. We even punished our own clannies because they DIDNT PLAY BY YOUR RULES. You are not different. You are also telling us how to play. But and now you truelly expect from us to join and invest real money in a battleground where we see low geared alts throwing fights in our side? If LOL was sadar we wouldnt hear anything about issues with sb... They simply wouldnt play this game anymore and disappear misteriously...
We stand aside instead. I hope thats enough.
i told i have screenshots. who is intersted i post with pleasure. because you continuosly called me liar when i say the truth. Im very sad and disappointed. I heard better things about you...

DoozerSydeste,

we have been in there with people from drachengarde , seawolves, vaalor serpents.

question answered

actually he here listed 3 clan from what 2 is totally inactive and dead. sw and vs. very intersting. how much years ago was that?
Pandor well said .. they don't like the raffle shit when it is on them lmao
Sydeste,

we did not tell you to step back, that was you that told us to.

so do not try to turn your own things on us
Lol Sydeste always with your frigging screenshots, so sad I didn’t get screenshots when you were rigging fights with novos.
This is a game for everyone and not for one clan in the game to decide who and what to do. I remember how on the islands I caught vedmak and sideste rigging bc fights for easy points for rating using the Chance that guards left the game. I often ask people to join sea battles and ruins, becouse 9th is afraid to join without vedmak, I also asked the 9th Legion, but they prefer to cry and lie. It doesn't matter how Doozer's clan is dressed and what horse they are on, everyone has their own opportunities and possibilities, so don't judge people if they don't donate for reals.
vedmak1984BOTH SIDES HAVE ASKED US TO JOIN TO GET SB'S GOING CAUSE NOBODY ELSE IS GOING IN.

yes especially when 10+ in q :D since two weeks i didnt see sb because i was thrown out. but all sb contained at least 2 LOL member... looks they only made sure that it fires ;D
Mixed SB would solve this problem. Please get that going. These same posts get written year after year, and players will never change. Both sides. So be rid of the sides and let us all have a good time.
My opinion is, fights are fights, if you lose it big deal try harder next time, whine all you want but there's no point stopping others from enjoying the game because certain people don't like to lose.
Its a game, let everyone, including league of legends, play it, maybe if they were allowed in, we wouldnt have 1 vaalor dropping from the queue as soon as 9th get their win.
It's just a game (c) ...

Yes, but emotions, spent time and money are real. You can't say 'It's just a game' after each lose... especially if you already 'tried hard' (c) and did everything, but someone thinks, that he can join the battle with nothing and hope, that top players will win the battle... and if not - just try next time the same way. While they are waiting for lucky SB, other players are spending buffs))

But still, win with 10k damage is better, than lose with 30k... They could try to help captain with glyphs...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.