About Clan wars

We've been told that clanwars don't start at all here on Nova, and we'd like to fix that. For that, we'll need at least two clans to try participating in a clanwar. If you'd like to give us a hand in testing (and hopefully fixing) this issue, please submit your clanwar entry request and leave a comment here, so that we'd know who we should check.

We'll have the first test tomorrow and then another on Wednesday. If your clan can participate in only one of those tests - please write the day, too.

Of course, it's a test war, so nobody will punish you if you decide not to fight after knowing your enemy (if your clan gets banned for that - just PM me and I'll cancel the ban).

Lastly, we'll have something special for clans who agree to help us
Comments
Clan Wars are a part of the game interface so Clan Wars should be allowed. Bring the Clan Wars back so that the players on this server can enjoy that part of the game. Clan Fallen will show up for Clan Wars. Clan Wars, Clan Wars, we need Clans Wars back.
maybe we will become an active, functional clan again if clan wars returns.
its this step 1 of actually having regular maintnence done to the server again and some sort of order around?
oh yes good good

we have sent application for war
We applied!!! For saturday one
I'm kinda new to the game and taking part in these clan wars is just the thing to keep new players coming and trying to reach the endgame, and my clan members the Elitists are really hoping to be one of these two clans in this test war!
Amazing!!!

What time?

p.s. did you know 01:43 Heaven's Voice: Inside the barrel, you find a note, which enabled your clan to find Enchanted Compass. doesn't work either?
Yes we need clan wars.
Sign me up!
reapplied again, just in case the first one didnt work
Давно пора войны возродить, а иначе сервер умрет или останется на нем три калеки! К сожалению именно в тестовый срок мой клан не может придти, но если вы вернете это событие то мы будем постоянными участниками варов, это вдохнет новую жизнь тут и многие вернутся!
So were clan wars test???
we have reapllied lets hope wedensday we get a war
I guess no clan did get a war ???
If I may be so bold... what the fuck man? You come here after a year during which we all sent numerous bug reports, emails and whatnot to tell us we don't have wars? Well yeah, you know what else we don't have? I can make you a whole list. Half the features here are either bugged or not working. People take advantage of bugs every day, cheating... And you log on after a fucking year and tell us we don't have clanwars? Yeah no shit sherlock, we don't have half the game russians have.

Can you please just tell us if I'm wasting my time here, because at the moment this game is as dead as it comes. There are more alts than real players. Everyone is just collecting gold, which we can't spend because AH is far from as full as it once was. Do you plan to merge us with russian server (hell yeah, would be great!, finally some seabattles, clanwars... that actually work and run) or do you plan to just let this server die over the course of two years like it has been dying?

Please let us know.

Yours truly, waiting impatiently for a change for the better,
Theo
http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/12741.html
06/08/2017 22:28
And that's probably not the first one, and probably not the only one, but certainly a very popular one and commented on by Ihit (29/08/2017 12:38 Ihit70)

Dreidan, If it actually matters at all, please make a post like they do on Terra, asking what bugs still exist...... anything to show that someone who can do something cares? Seems previous support didn't pass on our messages. You should also maybe ask Pavel/Paul what's going on, we all report the bugs when we can. Are you aware that the Bug Report/GI button is missing on mobile?
Cheers!
So, here's an update: we've located the cause of clanwar crashes and fixed it, so today at 18:00 we'll have another clanwar declaration. There may still be other issues preventing a correct clanwar start, but even if that's the case - we'll soon find them all.

Storm Kat, yep, done. We know about the bug report button, but unfortunately we can't do anything about it.
Thank you, we got chosen and are very excited!
We are all very glad that this should boost activity and online =)
Thanks for your work is ready to help in any failures
I use the moment I wanted to ask can we expect to upgrade to 70+ levels and rebirth? as on Terra's server. At least about the next few lines or whenever
and again same clans as allways get the testing.
But best of all , it seems they choose clans to be inside war, that is allrdy known of they will not show up.
one of the clans choosen for war, there leader seems to be on holliday and he says they would not war cause they do not have people to do war.
so i am wondering ..... why did anyone of that clan qeue them up, if they will not show for war ????
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.