About Clan wars

We've been told that clanwars don't start at all here on Nova, and we'd like to fix that. For that, we'll need at least two clans to try participating in a clanwar. If you'd like to give us a hand in testing (and hopefully fixing) this issue, please submit your clanwar entry request and leave a comment here, so that we'd know who we should check.

We'll have the first test tomorrow and then another on Wednesday. If your clan can participate in only one of those tests - please write the day, too.

Of course, it's a test war, so nobody will punish you if you decide not to fight after knowing your enemy (if your clan gets banned for that - just PM me and I'll cancel the ban).

Lastly, we'll have something special for clans who agree to help us
Comments
Doozer,
maybe they just stayed in q for 1 year to wait for war.

ps: good idea to bring back wars when half server is on holiday. but at least its back
Thank you, from what i saw actual war worked fine..Only issue was alt clans being chose over real ones. Application sent for saturday..
Removed by user
Well done DE. War today went well. Now can we do on saturdays when we have more folks. Grin
The time frame was wrong for today though, you gave us sat time instead of the wed time. Most of this server was at work or sleeping, so please don't fault us for a not so great turn out.. But Thank You!!! for getting it fixed and working again
paradoxismine, +1
Weekday was 22:00 game time. Saturday was 18:00 game time. I hope we get another try on Saturday
You're welcome! We apologize that it took so long.

By the way, about dates and timeframes. We could change them, if majority of clan leaders can settle on the time periods which are acceptable for the majority of players.
Dreidan,

Thank you for fixing wars!

I will chat with the other clan leaders and let you know about dates.

~Linda
well Fallen will let u know what we decide and will try to compromise if it's not the absolute best time for us..
BTW the return of war and getting beacons is really nice... would be even nicer if we had islands we could use them on, and its also nice to finally see a use for all the up til now useless compasses we have been getting.. but again i am thinking that the treasure will be on an island... that we don't have
Dreidan
Lastly, we'll have something special for clans who agree to help us

ooh What is the special something?
Hopefully Dreidan will see this comment.

As long as it is hard to get in touch with all the players who left the game. Please, make a spam letter announcing that the war is back and all the changes and improvements are made and wait for them back in the game) I think you have all the e-mail data base
nakatikaHopefully Dreidan will see this comment.

As long as it is hard to get in touch with all the players who left the game. Please, make a spam letter announcing that the war is back and all the changes and improvements are made and wait for them back in the game) I think you have all the e-mail data base

Post in game news and facebook is a big step and pretty easy to do...
Wars are back. Great! Have fun again
any wars in midweek?
Yes bring back wars
SirChrisp-Reborn, you are a bit late. They are already waged for several weeks.
isnoogood, Haha I was gonna say.. whoop! Think ya missed a few already
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.