Wars discussion #2

It's battle steel day. 2nd hour of war, no gear damage.

Current clans a war: Elitists vs IE. AS vs HF.

Where is everyone else???? I was on board for the ban at the start when wars were launched, but after this last couple months of experimenting, I believe admin should reconsider. It's complete ridiculous that clans are so scared of signing up due to a possible 1 month ban.

What are other opinions - would you rather only have all hard fights, or would it be ok to have a few easy wars?

Personally, I would rather be collecting crystals than wasting anymore time/money on a 100% guaranteed lost war. I am valor & exp capped, the sydian award might be nice at the end, but I am personally spending a heck of a lot of money on a pretty low amount of reward. And this seems to be the norm as no easy clans will sign up. This is not helping my clan grow, instead it is killing morale and working towards convincing more to switch to sadar for wins.
Comments
btw 99% sure its 1 million combined dmg across the clan to not get banned

and also its said often enough its only a 1 month ban so totally dont get why not risking it if ur clan isnt doing wars at all other wise.

(not talking about clans warring regulary)
Clara Korn,
1 million seems reasonable and accurate. So, easy 5 people getting 200K damage, not hard to get.
But of course, that's just us Assuming things, since we don't officially know

And that's what I'm hoping, if we could get all 14 clans to Try Again all on the same weekend, what harm would there be? ">
No I think it's confirmed 1 million overall look back at the damages and when they get banned. Kat Bh also has been left out 3 times and it was 3 weeks in a row as well. There is 1 clan banned. The one that got u instead of us order den hydra I believe. Don't quote me on the name though.

Unless the fix the pairing up a level 2 with a 2 or 1 no other lower clan will sign up. Blue heaven will sign up this weekend unless something arises with my family. And will ever week. So we get banned for a month ok we will save up and do better next time. Don't count us out though.

Dragon_lilith,
left out 3 times. adding to the list. thanks. And it's still "assuming" until ihit tells us we are correct in our research.

If BH, Ninth, and VS have been left out on days when another clan is left out, then What's the reason? I'm pretty sure IE has been left out before too, if I recall the forum post correctly without looking for it, seems there should have been more wars every week to pick from and maybe something is broken in the game's system, not just the players actions, effecting the war outcomes.
Storm Kat,
AS I had pointed out in my other post we can not look at "20" clans because of the numbers some have and all the alts spread across town, But thank you for your check list.

That being said we cant look at "active clans" we need to look at players available at war times. In the original post many of us pointed out that the Tuesday was bad tines due to work, travel time, feeding our children, and those across the pond having to get up at ungodly hrs to make a war. This of course was promptly poopoo'd by the me first crowd.....oh and yes we got the "no worthy opponent" line today ..again.

The other thing I had been trying to say was people need to be looking at the damage they can do, from what some of us have figured we need app. 1m damage to avoid a ban, (Ihit, we get the need to keep some things quiet but you really need to clarify some things or war will continue to die out) Look at our last fight with elitist, out numbered 2 to one, we had part of the war when there was only 6 people fighting, (we to use a commander who does not fight, so gets nothing) and yet we manage to stay in, still got bit of heroism, syd and chests, Yes we will loose to 9th and elitts every single time and yes it don't seem worth it and is down right annoying, but if more signed up, we would not always get stuck fighting them each time...The buff helps the 20's- 50's big time, we only have a couple of 70's who are able to make one war or another, and they(the lower levels) help save us. Gotta do the math, don't get pisssed and stop because we cant win....sighs, You don't need all your big dogs to be on..
themamma,

Big dogs pay hefty discretionary dallors to be big dogs. ALL of them has to be on to kick a lot of asses to make them feel good about themselve. People will take the comment the wrong way but ask me if I care.
ThisNsihT,
..prolly about as much as I do
btw i did the math on the returns of a war loosing every single time.

Using Mount, Covers,Food, orange pots/orbs, Clan defense, Black spot, insignia of resillience, immunity, bane and hex protection its still worth cost reward wise even if loosing every single fight(including heroism bonus).
If not using clan defense, resillience, bane hex protection, covers and using purple pots its worth waring soly for the sydian reward for 50+ players
Clara Korn,
yup, and even those not able to afford orange, the boost still puts a lot of their hp as high as some of the 60's -- 70's. Plus some of the stuffs can be made in clan to make it more cost effective. "> see ya next time..
themamma,
If I have the right info now, IE has been left out of wars 2 times?

And yes, I have to agree, for level 50-70 the wars are worth it, IF not valor capped, and IF there's some hope of winning fights once in a while. Telling people like myself to make better odds of winning by getting stronger, but then making the required items for upgrading Impossible to get at a Fair price, leads to many quitting rather than building a larger player base.
Storm Katthemamma,
If I have the right info now, IE has been left out of wars 2 times?

And yes, I have to agree, for level 50-70 the wars are worth it, IF not valor capped, and IF there's some hope of winning fights once in a while. Telling people like myself to make better odds of winning by getting stronger, but then making the required items for upgrading Impossible to get at a Fair price, leads to many quitting rather than building a larger player base.

elitists 3 times left out afaik
Storm Kat,

MTDillKitty Kat

Well, that was an eye opener. Why are we keeping dead clans on the list at all?

The above statement is more than likely why your "active" list was interpreted as active clan members. On the war with you we had 16 people on the link, with 3 of them now moved on to other clans or no clan. If you further look at more links, you'll see that different names show up on different lists, again rendering it difficult to determine by one single link just how many members are "active for wars".

To answer TheNshit. Ninth doesn't have a lot of alts spread out in clans. The ones that do are known by most. The problem was never the system. Never has been. The problem is too much power in too few clans. It really is just that simple. Say whatever you want on clans signing up and what not but no changes will ever improve the situation. Force, Ban, Punish no one really cares. The more negative things you do, the less players play. Only thing that would change war situation is if the bigs would disperse into 5-6 clans (outside the big 3). But in my time playing I would be shocked if that occurred. People want to win more then a challenge. People want to control how others play in some cases. That is the game they play. It stalemates the progression of this game, but not much admins can do to stop it. It is something that is out of their control. Players created the flaw and that really is it. Some try players rules. Some try to help others. Some act like jerks and stop players.

There is no perfect system that will work. There is no great idea to make wars better. If you start out with a flat tire on a car moving them around again and again will never make it work. Fix the flat (imbalance in clans) and you may have a game again.
Reaghnf,

Since you mention my name, let me ask is this the real problem. If the bigs in the 3 clans stay together and let new bloods aspire to be bigs and want to fight to learn at get motivated and spend money to be bigs, then that will enhance the game wouldn't it? The problem is HF and Ninth are using re rolls from their bigs cause of boredom or whatever to play in arena with clan blue gears with top marks and parcels to destroy all the new bloods from continuing to play because they do not like to be punching bags. Someone please do some due diligence and tell me how many new blood not new toons has made it to lvl 30 with purple gear? That is the problem right there.
ThisNsihTReaghnf,

Since you mention my name, let me ask is this the real problem. If the bigs in the 3 clans stay together and let new bloods aspire to be bigs and want to fight to learn at get motivated and spend money to be bigs, then that will enhance the game wouldn't it? The problem is HF and Ninth are using re rolls from their bigs cause of boredom or whatever to play in arena with clan blue gears with top marks and parcels to destroy all the new bloods from continuing to play because they do not like to be punching bags. Someone please do some due diligence and tell me how many new blood not new toons has made it to lvl 30 with purple gear? That is the problem right there.

lol what rerolls do we use, please verify your facts if our people have alts they are clanless and used for resources. We dont plant rerolls. that statement is completely false.

But like almost every clan on this game we have invested in blue gear, if a new person comes to our clan it is our job to help them, so we give them blue gear to fight with but these are not rerolls of our bigger players. That statement is so false its silly. This is how false information spreads on this game.
Storm Kat, Did I miss a vote that made you game secretary? Guess that would explain the need to comment on dam near every post.

Not sure why your bothering with this, admin has all this information at there finger tips. But to keep you happy, you will have to go back and check when wars started, you know we had 20, we did not apply for 2 and got set aside for several. And most of us possess enough common sense that we are well aware of why the other clans aren't applying

As to "active" we define it different so it really isn't any of your concern,. inactives get kicked...and those AVAILABLE at the current war times are in the combat logs.

Back to the original topic..again..

1) Tuesday wars.. we begged for different time, even a couple hours later may have made the differenence (already been stated by several others as well)

2) Imbalanced wars (already been stated by several others)..

3) Need to do the math...some rewards are more than we had before ( there is no I in clan) let some of the lower levels fight, they may surprise you.

4) Saturday war.. not uncommon for some to actually have to work on a sat, even when its valor day.. if they are not AVAILABLE because they have a life, not much can be done And some even get stuck working the whole weekend..

5) Ban needs to go
themamma,
Sometimes I just love you :D. And you are most certainly right, I am stuck working everyday Saturday except for 1 out of the entire month. And, even sometimes Tuesdays. "> But, when people do participate, the rewards are very good compared to before. Now we get sydian or chests. Pretty nice change I think.
Interesting... kat has a point.. admin never listens. they keep changing things, experimenting, and for reasons unknown our clan got banned for 1 month (clara says its 1 million dmg combined.. wonder where she gets that from? and if thats true why this info is not public?) this new war system doesnt help anyone, except for those cashers to up their heroism.. sydians reward, really a joke.. some 500 sydians for spending all your gold is really fun... anyway, this game is around for close to 4 years.. time for it to die.. whoever spend their fortune here had some fun.. so it be. btw.. i really enjoy those 2 hours of HoP, an escape mechanism from real world.. fun though...
MuffinInteresting... kat has a point.. admin never listens. they keep changing things, experimenting, and for reasons unknown our clan got banned for 1 month (clara says its 1 million dmg combined.. wonder where she gets that from? and if thats true why this info is not public?) this new war system doesnt help anyone, except for those cashers to up their heroism.. sydians reward, really a joke.. some 500 sydians for spending all your gold is really fun... anyway, this game is around for close to 4 years.. time for it to die.. whoever spend their fortune here had some fun.. so it be. btw.. i really enjoy those 2 hours of HoP, an escape mechanism from real world.. fun though...

the 1m dmg for not gtting banned just was consistent for all wars that happened so far. some clans slightly over it banned some slightly under it not banned no exeptions so far.
ThisNsihT,
Alts and rerolls? That the best argument you got? Seriously?

Muffin,
As for admins: they do listen, but they only ask and respect our opinion when they ask for it.

Admins wanted to split up clans in clans of 12 (?) so that we would have more opportunity for wars and in general fairer wars, I guess. We shouted too quickly that we didn't want that and I do feel that we should reconsider this idea since it would solve most issues we have with wars.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.