Experienced Protector

After completing the experienced protector collection I handed it in and was met with the generic error message, the "oops it appears there was an error" one. I received the reputation (i think) and he reward bag is in my inventory but I can't open i...

Quest:essence for the portal

the discription is to just fight monsters to get death essences. what i have found is the monsters have to be within a certain lv of you, and then they still dont drop essences 50% of the time.IDK if thats how its supposed to be but to get 400 and mo...

Gladiator Armor

Ok, I collected my boots for my first 2 vouchers. Went back to the armor to see how many I need for the next piece.

All 3 options say "I am interested in the "Relentless Gladiator" then have the class next to it. Since Relentless is only for the ...

spirts for the staff of vigilance fix needed

I have bonecrushed about 10-12 people gotten a few arena kills and only have one essence for the quest. Also if people you bonecrush dont fight back you cannot get the killing blow and cannot get an essence. Either something wrong with my quest or ar...

Spelling mistake.

The item Half-Blood Idol, is written HaIf-Blood Idol i assume this is accidental?

Bid for 2 (50) Essence of Air and won the bid but never received them in the possession.

Waited for almost 20 hours for them and they never came, even though price was paid...

off hand weapon

apparently, everyones been saying they cant see my off hand axe in fights, but ive double/triple/quadruple checked it and it is equipped?

Anything you can do?

protectors quest lvl 14

it says the Skrag Raiders are at Vaalor Harbour when they are in fact at the Harbour Front

text in Fire in the hole quest

The text of the quest is not all readable. Last sentence starts with a word "Hides" and then next line is not visble as you cant scroll down to read it all. It seems that the frame is to small for all the text meant to be put in.

BUG

BUG IN THGE SEVEN BRIFGES OF SHADAN - i had to restart my comp

Language

Followed the link in the reputations section "details" on vigilant guards and came to a page all in russian where the pictures didnt even work :P

Skillful Gladiator quest

No matter who wins or how many times we are in the arena no one gets any credit towards completion of this quest.

Wrong name of item

I was looking at items and quests in library and noticed one mistake.

Ring of Impetuous Conqueror is not a ring but a earring. I dont know if it is just a mistake in writting in library because i didnt do the quest that awards it jet, but just wo...

Server Down Lost My Eye

I was farming Air Essence and had about an hour left when I was unable to access the server shortly after 9pm CST last night. I still had about an hours time left. More than enough to farm the essences I need. I would like the Eye replaced or be give...

wondering if someone can help me

hey i got my buddy to play but he clicked on the blue guys (yes im so good with the wordings huh) and i choose the red is there any way to switch sides or just have to deal with it as it is?
Please log in or register to create a topic.