Selling Rewards Bug

I think IRISH has raised this to the Mods/Devs etc (if so thanks) but I just wanted to make sure that i got this across.

I completed a protector quest and the quest complete screen came up, in rewards it told me i had got some orbs (which i didnt really want), so I ticked the sell rewards button. When I had done that, it came up in the chat menu that I had got a Statuette, and that i had sold it.
I certainly didnt want to sell it. I wasnt even told that i had got it, until it was too late. I think there is something here that needs addressing.
And I would appreciate my statuette back (you can have the 2s that i received for "selling" it back).

Thanks
Gizmos
Comments
Oh btw i should add that this happened about 40 mins before the first post.
Gizmos,
yes Irish did pass it to us, we will fix it as soon as possible, thank you for bringing it to our attention
Gizmos,
could you please specify the exact name of protector's quest?
I did the Experienced Protector Quest. Does this mean i get my statuette back?
Gizmos,
unfortunately, no. as you have sold it, even if on accident and we don't have any screenshots that could proof that statuette didn't appear on the rewards screen.
Hmmm fair enough. Well i wont use the Sell rewards button anymore thats for sure. Thanks anyway.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.