Authentication error Thread

Please psot here if you have an authentication error and we will try to solve it as soon as possible. Making a nother thread with the error will unfortunatelly result in forum silence.
Comments
The SeaWolves versus Rising Phoenix Clan War is finished.
Me also
SeaWolves won by collecting 50 to Rising Phoenix's 25 resources.
I am affected and not happy

I suggest everybody look at Final Fantasy XII
Another war is complete, 9th versus Novus Natus. 9th collected 50 Novus Natus collected 9
It would appear all wars are complete now, for those interested, Tuatha defeated Drachengarde.
come on ivee had this error for like 5 hrs(wtf)
Just logged back in with this toon, finally! Please let the rest log in
Yes I'm also getting this error. Guess it's an early night for me
No luck on the rest.. and the only person replying to HunterKat is Heaven's Voice
WE WON??
SHADE2149,
Yes you did, and Tuatha is also in top confrontation spot right now.
Really game, sheesh again/ Where I know where I willbe for the next few hrs later guys
GleanIt would appear all wars are complete now, for those interested, Tuatha defeated Drachengarde.

thank you for the updates! I have been nibbling my nails wanting to know those outcomes ">">
woot woot!!
Hey, I seem to be getting an authentication error. Is anyone else having this issue. or is it just me?
almost everyone lol
i have the error as well. on a side note i would of posted this earlier but i was not even able to send the post. kept getting booted from forums.. this error will/has caused me to loos the RED garrugs bag of spoils. just curious, as where iam not able to use it will it be replaced? hope the error is fixed soon...have a great day/night
Nurse Betty,
I am glad it helps you and any others who may have an interest. Oh, and it's good to hear from someone who it helped.
authentication error
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.