Authentication error Thread

Please psot here if you have an authentication error and we will try to solve it as soon as possible. Making a nother thread with the error will unfortunatelly result in forum silence.
Comments
Ditto on not being able to sign in! I presume this error is also relevant to my alt being unable to purchase in the shop? ... Least I know it's not my laptop being a blink-box again since other people are affected. ">
we should play 20 questions on the forum or something
nope, we should all take our money elsewhere
help please

whatd dass say?
Error here as well. Had a eye just started, as well as a minor bag of spoils. Money down the drain again :-/
Hmmmm, Looks like I just joined the club, thanks for having me, lol.I can log on with 2, but not the other 2......Authentication error.......
hi glean how did you get the war information.....
help
LadyBrook,

Look on the clans page
BcMyAltIllMessUuPhelp

I really want to BC you now
Suspira,
does it play on a mac?
i still cant get in
the whole server shows its empty. is this true and every server is experiencing emptiness?

I don't really care for the reason of the error. And I don't think they know it either. Otherwise i hope a "downtime" warning would be posted. (unless its the same system error reoccurring, though i don't think so because we were getting "different" bugs specifically to war situations. Unlike the last few errors which were completely random with no other bugs that we all recognized.) so to me the point is mute. Us knowing doesn't help or solve the problem. (maybe for my own curiosity but that about it.)
Compensation is something I read a lot too. Though I agree with you all on it. Hasn't really happened yet. I think. (I don't know if the gold corsair chest in trader of rarities was the compensation though last time.Seems like it could've been considering in the news post says specifically that they wouldn't be there). But if they want to they will. Suggesting it. Demanding it. Pleading for it. Doesn't work lol. (i'm in the camp the chest were some compensation).
The only thing I would want is a speculative timeline. So I can come back and check quick at that time. Put a count down on the main screen or a little box up there RED i know not up yet or Green and we can all go back on. Thats all. And won't even care if you put a 3 hours downtime and then extended it at the third hour. (well not completely ok but I would know to come back and check again later.)
im logged on on my alt but i can log on under my main
please fix where will not crash again i know other servers do not crash or nearly as often as us the very 1st server so please fix it
i quit see everyone on the weekend, thanks a lot authentication error.
I have this error as well.
100th comment!!!
Credits go to Mindless :D
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.