Authentication Error

Anyone else? Can't get back on with any of my toons on Nova.

ok - not as bad as could be, but I have an eye going and mana pots to use. I hope this is fixed quickly, every minute is costing me money and i'm trying to recover from the RoE losses.
"> fix quick!
">
Comments
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
they are getting ready to give us a new event
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Meany :P

WarGecko,
nothing official said here or in bugs tab yet.
Replicant BETEPAH,
no one can score
Ihit has knocked off for the day no doubt, so don't expect this to be fixed any time soon.
hmmmmm
Did everyone send a mail to support? If not we all should, and maybe keep sending until we get back on.
ArcanePaladinReplicant BETEPAH,
no one can score

could be a momentous draw with elitists then, does this break their 100% record. Congrats ">">
Same here...i have buffs going and blessed foods....this system update was not announced and so we should be compensated for our losses. plus we were in a war so this is costing me lots of heroism. not happy here. (wtf) we each pay you tons of money to keep this simple site running smoothly. This game has far more expenses to the individual person but offers far less than any other game out there. do your job. this is bullshit and unacceptable.
wont show me 3rd pg
-SINNER-,
agreed

-SINNER-50
Same here...i have buffs going and blessed foods....this system update was not announced and so we should be compensated for our losses. plus we were in a war so this is costing me lots of heroism. not happy here. we each pay you tons of money to keep this simple site running smoothly. This game has far more expenses to the individual person but offers far less than any other game out there. do your job. this is bullshit and unacceptable.
-SINNER-

very well put I agree
Not only have we lost almost everyone from both sides in our war, but the few of us still on can't see the times left on mines or collect from them. So, what's the point? Admin people, I'm asking you. What's the point?
Princess Selina,

To Fuck us over, and waste our gold obviously, um yeah, like USUAL.
When I was on an hr before war time I notieced that the game was lagging then. So I have cleaned my cache, dumped history and the likes and have alld my programs to clen my computer also so there should be no problem. But now when I relaunch chrome the only pages tha twill loaad are the main page, my clan pages do not lod at all white screen, my bios wil load but that is it. Getting in the game all I get is a blak loading screen and then the authentication error. So hopefully this is enough information to get this game up and running again soon
same .. was stuck in mid movement to Plattue and then had to refresh .. in middle of a war .. no one can grab crystals or anything else .. lost Gaarug and everything ..
Dear Admins,

You fail to compensate us for major server outages.
You screw up clan wars and then let the losing clan shoulder a loss they can do nothing about.
The most you can offer is a halfhearted sorry.
I understand that server outages happen. But you fail to do anything about it. Elitists had the possibility of losing 150g to a war that they got screwed out of. They already had one time due to some bug (but you didn't do anything about the lost gold, did you? You could have at least ANNULLED THE WAR SO THAT THEY DIDN'T LOSE GOLD. I don't care if it's not "game policy", neither are server crashes.).
Princess SelinaNot only have we lost almost everyone from both sides in our war, but the few of us still on can't see the times left on mines or collect from them. So, what's the point? Admin people, I'm asking you. What's the point?
Very true hun .. we talked about this while fighting .. seems they get the info but never get it fixed .. still sorry you forgot to pot .. I couldn't use mine .. could only use the glyphs I had
Marcus the Wise,
i will not take coin for a win like this
Marcus the Wise,

LMFAO, Nicely put.
Wake me up with the damned thing starts working again ">">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.