Authentication Error

Anyone else? Can't get back on with any of my toons on Nova.

ok - not as bad as could be, but I have an eye going and mana pots to use. I hope this is fixed quickly, every minute is costing me money and i'm trying to recover from the RoE losses.
"> fix quick!
">
Comments
ArcanePaladin,

Maybe. They can atleast give us a warning. People started hop and eyes etc. Lost lots of time.

I'm still on game, just sitting in Clan Hall doing nothing....FUN ">
same cant log in.
DeathDevil,
*finds RoE on aer and cries!* - toon name, Xadria
Well, I am out for the night. I have bottle of really nice white wine in the fridge and really good detective story on my Kindle
Were you at least winning the war arc? :P
I cant get in on any toon for what its worth
Ageolite,

Hey...! Sharing is caring! Can I have some of ur wine? ">
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

Whatever you do, dont do ANYTHING. If you type in chat, you will be booted. If you try to move, you will be booted. If you try to do crafting professions, you will be booted. If you try to open rep or collections menu, you will be booted. If you ____________________ (fill in the blank), you will be booted. DONT DO ANYTHING
Gee... looks like I dont get to use my reward for the Day of Ruthless Fury! Thanks guys for the time limit reward and then shutting the game down before I could use it!
freakin missed toh">">">">">">
Novinha,

I already chatted...opened Auction, listed some items, unequipped my gear..no boot yet, lucky me! Aye!! ">"> Yay :P
Dear Admins,
If your looking for some help fixing the servers IM me, I am looking for a job in that field.
_Mindless_Prodigy_Ageolite,

Hey...! Sharing is caring! Can I have some of ur wine? ">

Nope "> But KRAWL can if he wants some lol
Logged in on this alt but it won't let me fight anything, tells me its a bug they know about , can't log in on main. Another server mess, we won't get compensated again. And if we get an apology, it will probably a backhanded swipe at our computers suggesting we clear the cache ">.
_Mindless_Prodigy_Lmao, wow...but hehe! Still on :P

Must be the one guy who cleared out cache.
Its our last chance to talk
Ageolite,

If I saw i'm KRAWL, can I have some? "> *Takes wine and tippy toes away*
Wierd, i can log on my alts(on this server) but not my main character...

Also If I pull up information on my character I get Current status: Online, Location: Pond of tribulation.
But I walk over there and my character isn't there.
guys wanna have a forum party?
SHADE2147,

This already is a forum party, catch on slacker!!
any updates?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.