Authentication Error

Anyone else? Can't get back on with any of my toons on Nova.

ok - not as bad as could be, but I have an eye going and mana pots to use. I hope this is fixed quickly, every minute is costing me money and i'm trying to recover from the RoE losses.
"> fix quick!
">
Comments
All-

I share your frustration and I do hope we're compensated for the lost time, buffs, etc (hopeful, not holding my breath, but hopeful).

However, not sure how insulting the admins is gonna help get things fixed... would make me less likely to put in overtime to fix the issue were I in their shoes.

Regardless, sorry to see this happen again and hopeful that in addition to a speedy resolution we are given a full and transparent account of exactly what went wrong, how it was fixed, and what steps have been taken to ensure it does not happen again. This type of reporting is standard in the IT world and can be done without disclosing proprietary information in a way that will ease the minds of customers.

Transparency = consumer confidence... will be looking for a report!
WarGecko,

Also nicely put.
Well it let me back on for a minute or so. Then booted me again with the same error message. Also while I was on it wouldn't let me check my hunter traps. Or fight anything in the Watermill setting. They should at least tell us whats going on. Oh well Im just going to get some beer.
3 Beers so far.
So kat broke the game tell her to fix it
I'm having the same problem and have a purse of enrichment going to expire - I hope that this will be credited back to me when someone finally fixes this!!!!!!!
Homie Farmer3 Beers so far.

Three more then: ">">">
Alright, enough is enough. I can't take it anymore. If one more person talks about the finale of "True Detective" without posting SPOILER ALERT I am going to start busting skulls. Once the game is back that is.......

You have been warned!
Trongster,

Will get there :P
SkippyPB,

He finds a gem and sells it for a billion$$ and then he got assasined and died, but after he got the billion dollars his brother took over his money and revived him and they lived happily ever after.

1 question though, whats the true detective?
SkippyPB,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ etc. (Explains whole story) Then says...

SPOILER ALERT...after u read the story :P rofl
Ok, Update... The bug is "Clan related" Go to the link for clans above and click on individual clans. If the clan does not load and it says
"Server error" then the entire clan can not log on.
After all the time, money and effort everyone put into the 4 events they ran back to back ..... this happens and they where suppose to have fixed this issue after the new years one ..... everyone and i mean everyone definately deserves compensation this time and not just a we are sorry we are working to fix the issue.
Sir Lancelott,
Really wish I could. ">">
LilithHeartOk, Update... The bug is "Clan related" Go to the link for clans above and click on individual clans. If the clan does not load and it says
"Server error" then the entire clan can not log on.

if that's the case how comes I cant log on to an alt which is not in any clan?
K, so i got back on with my littlest toon, but not this toon.... Grrr... this is the one I need to work on
Ok, to clarify, got on with my lvl 4 alt, but nothing else worked. So..... Not clan related and hopefully being fixed?
War Gecko,
the problem is that it keeps happening and happening and happening and we only get compensation one time. Plus if this is clan war bug, we will have the same crap again tomorrow until they actually notice it is war related and they may look into it and fix it. For few months. And then it will come back.
Also I guess everyone is very angry after several crashes once after each other after new year with NO compensation. No communication from everyone, which shows about how much they care. I would say they dont, which is why people are so angry.
Not to mention. I dont really care about new updates of the game. Keep things as they are and fix the constantly reoccuring bugs, like the one for clan wars. I am pretty sure everyone would be very happy with this, far happier than with new quests, new events etc.

I work as IT and I can tell you that production servers do generally have 24 hours support. If something happens here, you may have to wait till next working day for the admins to notice and sort it. If we did that at work, we would be in lot of problems because people whom we support, would send us to hell and stop paying us to support them. And I guess the admins here may find people do not want to pay anymore for this rather bad support.
Hopefully it will get fixed soon so we can get back on ">
why are all you posting this in tavern when it is clearly a bug and has been reported there
@novi open skype
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.