Do you know the game like the back of your hand? Are you willing to help other players? Do you think you have what it takes to uphold the game rules? If the answer is yes, you should consider joining the Guardians. Who are they and what do they do? Read the article below for more information on the Guardians Clan.
Who are Guardians?
Guardians are a privileged clan responsible for enforcing rules and maintaining peace and order in Dragon Eternity. It comprises several departments, each with its own set of duties. To view the full list of active Guardians, click this link.
Task: ensuring a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere in game chats.
• monitoring game chats;
• checking complaints about improper chat messages;
• punishing offenders with the Spell of Silence in accordance with Rules and Punishments.
Task: ensuring on game forums, in photo gallery, news section, and item comments.
• making sure new threads are created in right forum sections;
• monitoring threads, news and comments to check that they don't violate the game rules;
• punishing offenders in accordance with Rules and Punishments.
After joining the Guardians, you will first assume the role of a novice Chat Guardian. A mentor selected from more experienced Guardians will be assigned to you to guide you through your new duties. If you successfully complete your probation period, you will be promoted to a Moderator which means more rights and more duties, too. If you work hard, more duties will await you as you rise in the Guardian ranks!
Being a Guardian is an honor but it is also a duty, which means that there is a code that Guardians must adhere to.
• Guardians don't just enforce the rules, they provide an example for other players by always following the rules themselves.
• Lower ranking Guardians are obliged to carry out tasks and requests assigned to them by higher ranking Guardians (unless they contradict tasks and requests from moderators of the same rank) and without delay answer any questions that higher ranking Guardians may have.
• Guardians must understand that a lot of information they are entrusted with is confidential and must be kept secret.
• Guardian must always obey the Game Administrators.
How to Apply
Before sending your application, make sure you meet the following requirements:
• Age: 20+;
• Minimum character level: 15;
• Must be able to dedicate at least 2-3 hours daily to Guardian duties;
• Character must be in the game for at least 2 weeks;
• Access to Skype;
• Proficiency in English;
• Knowledge of game mechanics.
If you meet all the requirements and have desire to try yourself as a Guardian, please apply here.