Market Price – An item's average sales price on auction (in case of investigations is defined by Guardian).
State Price – The official sales price in the shop. All items in the shop are sold by state price. State price influence the amount of tax collected for a trade.
Sale / Purchase – A type of transaction whereby the seller undertakes to collect funds for transfering property to the buyer and the buyer takes this property in exchange for an established price.
Character's Goods – The items, in-game currency and transferred items a character possesses as a whole.
Gratuitous Transfer – Sending items and/or money unilaterally. The only Gifts allowed in Game are items from "gifts" interface section.
Transfer Balance between Characters – The ratio of trade goods between two game characters, given to received.
Illicit Money-Item Transfers – Gratuitous transfers, including sale or purchase between two game characters in violation of any of the following conditions:
• In excess of the permitted 30% transfer balance between characters;
• under- or over-valuation (+/- 30% of the average market price at the time of transaction);
• failure to return within 20 days the funds or assets from an loan, rental or credit agreement that was not certified by the Guardians.
Transfer Balance between the two characters is calculated as follows:
1.investigation department verifies all transactions between two players from the introduction of the law to the game (21/10/2011).
2. Difference between the obtained and transferred valuables must not exceed 30% of all submitted items cost. Cost is determined on the basis of the average market price at the time of transfer.
Example Violation: Player 1 received an item from Player 2 and has not given payment, or has paid less than 70% of the market value of the item.
Rental – A form of agreement between two players in which an item is lent on a temporary basis to another player in exchange for certain fee.
Credit - The provision of money or goods by one player to another on the condition of repayment with interest.
1. Illicit money-item transfers are forbidden.
2. It is forbidden to exceed the 30% Transfer Balance between characters.
3. Loans and Rentals, with or without interest, are allowed for up to 20 days without registration and certification by Guardians. If the lent or rented goods are not returned within 20 days, the deal falls into the category of violation. Attention! The certification of deals by Guards guarantees that the deal will not be recognized as illegal money-item transfer and the other party to the deal will not be able violate its terms without compensating you for any losses. In the case that one of the parties claims a violation of the deal terms, Guards will consider the conditions in the certification as preeminent.
4. Long-term Loans or Rentals, with or without interest, are allowed for the term of up to 30 days, provided that trade deal was disclosed on the forum. Such trade deals must be certified by Guards. An extension for the deal may be requested for up to 3 days. Upon expiration of the deadline, the deal falls into the category of violation.
5. Exploiting bugs, errors, defects and possible game client vulnerabilities to deceive while trading and while participating in the Auction is strictly prohibited.
6. It is forbidden extort goods from other players when making trades.
7. A price for an traded item is acceptable if it falls within the range ± 30% of its average market value. That is, an item should be sold for no more than 130% and no less than 70% of its current value averaged among other recent trades.
8. It is forbidden to transfer loaned, rented or items unpaid for to third parties.
9. Players are allowed to take payment in exchange for services as a Punisher. Such services are meant as attacks on indicated players with Bonecrusher Spheres. When sending money for the order, the customer should clearly define the conditions of the deal, including who must be attacked. The price for this service is equal to the cost of the kill, plus a bonus depending on the type of attack. The cost varies depending on the type of Bonecrusher Sphere used.
It is also forbidden in the game to:
1. Trade game items and resources for real money.
2. Sell and purchase game characters for real money.
3. Twinking for profit: donating items, resources, and game currency from the secondary characters, through trade or auction. Twinking is also in violation of the general game rules as it requires the registration and playing with more than one character.
4. Commit fraud or misrepresentation as administrators or moderators.
• Advance payment must be at least 30% of the transaction.
• Term of lease should not exceed 30 days.
• Sale of goods on lease will be certified if the item is sold for no more than 30% above or below current average market value.
• Conditions of a deal should specify the following: payment amounts, time frame of payments, and penalties, if the conditions are not met. Penalties must not to exceed 5% of the amount per day and the penalty accrual period must not exceed 5 days.
• Interest-free credit is not allowed for a term exceeding 10 days. Interest free-credits should not exceed 100 gold.
• Interest-bearing credit is not allowed for a term exceeding 30 days.
• Minimum interest rate is 3% of the loan amount per week, the maximum is 20%
• Conditions of a deal should specify the following: exact payment deadlines and the payment amounts, and penalties, if the conditions are not met. Penalties must not to exceed 3% of the amount per day and the penalty accrual period must not exceed 3 days.
• When payments are made, the amount must be posted to the deal.
• In the case of targeted credits, the funds must be spent for the purposes specified in the contract as issued on deal forum.
• The borrower has no right to lend money to any third parties in amount exceeding 50% of existing loan commitments. Exceptions can be made upon consent by the lender.
• In case of early termination of the deal, the partial amount owed is calculated from the total rent divided by the total number of days in the term of the contract and multiplied by the number of days elapsed. In the absence of mutual agreement upon settling the deal, the initiator of the contract termination must pay a fine of an amount not exceeding rent for 3 days.
• Lending goods free of charge is not allowed for a term exceeding 10 days.
Attention!!! Renting same item between same two players free of charge is allowed only once!
• Lending goods for a fee is not allowed for a term exceeding 30 days
• Minimum payment is 3% of the item's market value per week, the maximum is 20%
• Conditions of the deal should specify the following: exact payment deadline and the total payment amount, requirements for the equipment condition (for example, repairs performed, or not), and penalties, if the conditions are not met. Penalties must not to exceed 5% of the total amount per day and the penalty accrual period must not exceed 5 days.
• When payments are made, the amount must be posted to the deal.
• The lender reserves all ownership rights. It is forbidden to transfer rented items to the third parties without the consent of the owner.
• In case of early termination of the deal, the partial amount owed is calculated from the total rent divided by the total number of days in the term of the contract and multiplied by the number of days elapsed. Items must be returned and advance money paid in excess of the partial payment must be refunded. In the absence of mutual agreement upon settling the deal, the initiator of the contract termination must pay a fine of an amount not exceeding rent for 3 days.
If you have been cheated by a trade, visit the relevant forum section to contact of Adan.
Attention! The Administration reserves the right to final decision on what is considered a violation of these Rules of Trade. In cases not addressed in the above rules, the Administration is authorized to act at its own discretion.