AH

i have heard of this AH thing but idk wat it is. please comment

clan

lvl 11 pally dark side looking for clan charachter name Demented

An update?

Since we got an announcement ingame about an update coming just wanted to know what new stuff we will be getting with it? Since theres no info posted about it anywhere unless i missed it..

Is there any profession we can chose?

Is there any profession we can chose, and why not?

How can we received six long task of the elders?

I have 16, but I can not find six long task of the elders, that is, I get less than their long, please help me

help with quest

i need help with secret path to the skrag caves quest

arena

listen i like to play this game but the bugs are getting a little to much it seems i just died in arena agian with one pot and the game froze were i could not attack!!!!!!!!! then it unfreezes and im dead WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

clan

how do i start my on clan

cant use pots in a elite fight

i was in a elite fight useing simple elixer of endurance and my pots faded with 3 left and i could not use them even after refreshing 2 times

What happen to game?cant login in?

Is my network problem?i been halfway dced and i try about 2hrs just show no data found on this webpages?

Few questions regarding the game

Hello,

I've started today with the game and level 11 now. I got here by doing all quests I could find but now I'm kinda stuck, only the dragon quest and map quest are left which both seem really hard to finish.

Regarding the dragon quest, what ...

Dragons

At lvl 10, did everyone get tht white dragon that asked for them to collect 200 air essence?

Searching for a Clan

Hy my Ingame nick is NSOAD looking for a Clan where are some German players im LV 6 at now

Some Help for Our New Warriors Here in Adan.

Here are some questions that I often find being asked more then once at a time and more often throughout the day. I thought that I should help out and create this little F.A.Q. of my own,

How can I get more sparks?

You can obtain Spark of Incep...

Valoor City

I'm having trouble finding the armor merchant in Valoor City. Where is it? It's a monster? Or is available only after reaching certain level in the game? Where do I have to click?
Thank you!
(santa)
Please log in or register to create a topic.