Orbs

What do I need to do for using orbs from my backpack.PLEASE???????? For example elixire I can give into my belt but can I deside when and what kind of orb I would like to use in right time??????

Wraith

why would a wraith randomly attack me?

Usefull info

all the vouchers youll need for the armor merchant

Vouchers for Revival Essence - 4
Vouchers for Peppercap Mushrooms - 6
Vouchers for Shersher Wings - 11
Vouchers for Half-Blood Idols - 23
Vouchers for Pecking Tkhiss Skins -14
Vouchers for Gr...

glitch

oh i forgot. in battle, 1:10 or so times when i attack i press the attack i want, but nothing happens, i just stand there as time runs out

Mastery Points

How often are you supposed to get mastery points for using a spell. I get a point for roughly every 20 times a use a spell.

Why I named my character's named Rosie Rear

I tried different names for 45 Min and this was the first one I could think of that WASN'T already in use.

Upload photo and win a prize - Winners

(sparkler) (sparkler) (sparkler) (sparkler) (sparkler) (sparkler) (sparkler) (sparkler) (sparkler)

Our "Upload photo and win a prize" event is over! We would like to thank all the participants for their great pictures and now it's time to announc...

Why is Luck matter so much?

Everything seem to be ruled by luck, despite there is none of that attribute in this game. How much you get to attack depends almost purely on your luck and enemy's lucks. Here's how I see the attributes list...

1) You get Intuition for lucky crit...

Help

How do I switch out in battles when they are more than one ally and more than one enemy is it possible or does it just look that way with the way they pop in and out of the screen

Need help....

Ok, new to the game, pretty cool game, helps me kill time, I want to build my character the correct way.. but still confused on what does what.. I've play alot of games before, just not sure what to do and what to wear in order to create certain type...

Account

can u please delete this account i started a different account

account

can u delete this account

New guy

Just a quick question. Is there any sound avalable? If so, how do I turn it on?

hi

iam looking for a clan to join

Mock battles

So, how do I get to a mock battle? I can't seem to find them.
Please log in or register to create a topic.