cooking

what about being able to cook dragon foods. for example: 5 neck of burul for 58 sirloin

hammer

how do i equip the pommel

Food making (cook profession)

Hey there i dont suppose you could add an option to make dragon food, for a level 1 hunter would make things run alot smoother :)

how do we switch classes

I know that my sword and my amulet make me a Witcher. Where will I get an amulet or weapon for Paladin or Berserker? Thank you for your help.
Ziracana

Client

Is there a client or something like that in this game?

Friends List Glitch??

Hey I was told to report this as a possible glitch..I was away from my computer and when I came back to it my entire friends list was gone. Thanks.

Shaman of the Greenskins

Quest says I have everything I need. Go to watermill and make the fire. I am in the right location, but don't see any options to continue and finish this quest? Any Ideas?

Looking for a guild...

I'm a gamer, through and through, this game is rather fun. To keep my attentions, I need a little interaction between guild mates and myself. I'm only level 6 (Zerk), but I've gotten here in a day.

I'm a quick learner, I'm not afraid to ask ques...

Guild

Im a level 6 beserker got here in a day really enjoy this game interaction with team mates would be great if interested please message thanks.

Clan

Is Ther a clan i can join for 67s or maybe 1g

Dragon Name

Hey when I got my dragon had the wonderful little flash crash, when she came back the name her option was gone and all i have access to it the pay for it one..Any way this could be reset??ThaNKS

question's around clan's

still new here, but have a few questions about clan's:

-does it matter what side (Vaalor or Sadar) we fight for to enter a clan or is each clan specific to a side?
-if we do enter a clan, will we be able to change a clan later on or is the decisi...

new idea

i thought that since u have 2 different different types (vaalor and Sador) that you can do competitions every so often between the two to see which type can earn more valor of something and every player that has contributed to the sides valor all rec...

It has come to my attention

ok here we go:
I have found since the new update that a lot of things have changed and not all for the good of the players.
#1 The farming for boots:To buy the Substance of Revival it cost 30 silver.
#2 The price on the boots states 60 silver.
#3...
Please log in or register to create a topic.