Dragon Quest

When I Finished up the 200 Wind Essences. I went onto the next part of the chain where I need to kill so many Ring Leaders. I was in battle and using my Flawless Glyph of Life, on me and by accadent. The dragon. I killed all of the Ring Leaders and f...

Error Authenticating

Thats the error I randomly got today, and can't get back into the game now. Tried restarting the browser and the computer. Anyone else with this problem?

Incorrect Portrait Icon

Screenshot attached, as requesred. Notice the grohl portrait in the top right.
IMG=ht__tp://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6417/bugscreenshot.jpg][/IMG]

Messed up magic.

I have a paladin who learned Shards of ice and lighting at level 9. When I reached level 10 I noticed that the cost to upgrade my spells to level 2 for Water and Air where much higher then that to upgrade my Hammer of Order spell to level 2. I up...

Quest error

When click icon on left to claim quest reward, a big red ribbon with "quest complete" came out and another banner with "Cambria" also came out. Cannot claim reward. Same happens when I activate token for a new quest.

Quest Item

I have collected the 'Bloodied Amulet' from the respective quest. When I come to use it to start the next quest I get an error message, 'Undefined error message'.

Game Loading

I keep getting an Error Authenticating message when I try to log in to the game. Is there a quick fix or settings that need to be changed?
Please log in or register to create a topic.