Relentless Gladiator Set

I purchased the set for 10 Gold.... it said I purchased the set and I clicked finish. The set is not in my inventory and it is not equipped.. I have refreshed... logged out and back in and still nothing. Please Help.

Thank you for the awesome game...

another moan (sorry hideki)

i was in crystal meadow, had just clicked to bc someone as a wraith, and somehow ended up in arena?? with wraith, and with bc......kind of confusled.....

Spirits for the rod of Velet

I used bc and hit an opponent! but no charge to the rod was done!
I think i tried it twice!

Can someone help me with it?

Protector's Collection Bag won't disappear.

Medium reward bag (Protectors) won't leave my back pack, and it keeps giving me items upon every click. Unless this item gives 200+ pots, 200+ healing glyphs and 200+ strength balls etc - it needs to go. As do the bonus items.

Cheers

Kloudy

Arena of Honor

I have entered the queue but have been waiting 20 minutes to get in. What's going on?

Voucher for Amulet of Relentless Gladiator from Armor Merchant

I can't get my Amulet of Relentless Gladiator from the Armor Merchant and i have completed all the required vouchers for it... can you please help me so that i can get it already? thanks

Retribution quest, dragon quest chain

Hi, I was looking for quests to do, and I realized I never got a chance to do the Retribution quest that Dragon of Air Luftar gives, nor any quest relating dragons after that quest. I'm level 13, and quest says level 10. Thanks...

level 8 fighting level 9 getting lower rewards

i am currently fighting level 9 ghost gaurds while im a level 8 and keep getting low rewards because the message box says they are lower then me

Buying reals by SMS

Hello, im planning on buying some Reals using my mobile phone since ill get my new credit card only in a few weeks (dont wanna wait that long!), but its kinda weird how the prices are calculated by doing so.
Pay-by-Mobile
In english
Kaip aš galiu ...

Chaos Dragon Quest

I had collected all 250 chaos essence and went to speak to the dragon when the game froze once i spoke to him, so i refreshed the page and when i went back i had lost all the essence and the dragon was saying "The best punishment to bring upon your e...

bug

i cant playthe game now everytime i entered the game its there is simething on display like this ERROR AUTHNTICATING please take look i know many people are having some problwm wtih this too tnx alot

wraithingbc

okay, so i thought i'd do a bit of a relaxed casual wraith session to night, only to find it bugged and cheating me out of my money. First fight went fine as did the second, (only glitch being i was stuck in the end fight ie. awaiting results) the ne...

Selling Rewards Bug

I think IRISH has raised this to the Mods/Devs etc (if so thanks) but I just wanted to make sure that i got this across.

I completed a protector quest and the quest complete screen came up, in rewards it told me i had got some orbs (which i didnt ...

Error Authenticating

At about 23:15 GMT I refreshed my browser and now I can't get back on to the game, all I get is a box saying error authenticating.

Any ideas why or a reason for this that you know of?

Battlegrounds

Had a strange error where about 5 minutes after leaving Skrag Caves I was automatically queued for arena where the level group was -1 -0... and then the only way to leave the queue was to queue for bridges and unqueue.
Please log in or register to create a topic.