unintentionally bought clan manifesto for 15 gold. can i refund :(

Hello Guardians,

im sorry to ask, but can i get a refund for clan manifesto. i dont have any intention in buying clan manifesto for 15 gold. i was just clicking to see the elder word but when i do it automatically made me buy it. kindly please con...

Slight error in Stolen Mechanism quest

on the side bar Krom Tander tells you to slay Raider skrags (9), but the attack button calls them Reaver skrags. This is in the Crystal Meadow area in Stolen Mechanism quest

reduced exp in fight

keep getting reduced exp and money for fighting lower level but I'm a lvl 10 fighting a lvl 11 in quest of exp protector any reason why

missing items and quest drops

well where is my broken bracer of accent level 8 that i cant repair because it is missing from my back pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! second framing essense my level or greater 1-2 drops wth. u need to fix thiss im lossing out here. the way the framing is...

Wrong Name on Item

Hi, not sure if this has been mentioned before (i did look through forum, and cudnt see anything), but the item dragoneternity.com/game/item.php?itemTplId=8069&nick=Gizmos&id=4edfa9fa-e19f-010c-331a-6dfc60a21cd3 fur of yelping grohl, is received fro...

because im annoying like this

in the shop, under the belts/bags tab, if available is unticked, there is a pearl fiolar, except its name is in russian :)

Ayla x

Mis-sell of item from inventory

I was clicking to sell my old Recruit Mask, and the system sold all my Chaos Essence. I am sure I was being careful with the sale and clicked on teh Mask, not the Essence. The game was particularly laggy for me at the time.

"Heaven's Voice: You ...

Essences

For some reason the essence calculator needs to be fixed.
I have encountered this dozens of times.
Today, I used my fire spell twice - (104 *2) *2 = 416 - so 4 essences! but i got only 3

Skrag Raiders

i have these for my protectors quest and followed the way to find them which according to the npc is Vaalor Harbour but i cannot attack them unless i go to harbour front

new Quest, SpinningYarding Shershers

level 19 yarning spinners in port district drop poisonous spinning shersher spikes :)

Unless thats intended of course

Sarah
x

Game loading

I keep getting an "Error connecting to server" message when I try to log into the game. Please help!!!

Translation error.

Translation error.

dragoneternity.com/library/development_dragon/ there is still some russian on this page.

"Conquerer Collection"

To get shards of the Unstoppable Conqueror the library says you need to kill ghosts of shadans militia, (dragoneternity.com/library/seven_bridges/). Yet at the seven bridges the only ghosts are called ghost warriors. Is this an error in the naming?...

Starting location

Had a new player sell his starting gear, was then unable to purchase equipment needed to leave starting location, so they were trapped at lvl 1

chat and games stalls during an arena fight or tournament

my world chats been down for 5 days now i can pvp someone but i don't see in world chat anymore i don't have period how do i fix this , plus my system lags to where i can't fight anything after a few hours without refreshing my server i can't fight ...
Please log in or register to create a topic.